I am a wolly

One of my worst was missing a junction in Germany. Not so bad except the next was was 52 km away. 104 km was a lot of driving for a mistake.

switchlogic:
One of my worst was missing a junction in Germany. Not so bad except the next was was 52 km away. 104 km was a lot of driving for a mistake.

ouch :angry: :angry: :angry:

i once did a delivery for ups just off the snake pass,looked down the road and thought “it can’t be down there sat nav must be wrong”,unfortunately it was and i had to go around 10 miles the wrong way to turn round when i went past :imp: :imp: :imp: :smiley:

heres one of my more ermmm memorable moments!.

saturday night, rushing to get tipped before parking up for the weekend, thought i had put elbow on securely, i hadnt! as the tank was going up the elbow was undoing… finally cleared it up around 10.30 pm, then to truckstop where i spent good long time in the shower getting pvc powder out of every crevice! :smiley:

Least it wasn’t raining! :laughing:

usersteve:
Thought I’d post this to give you lot a laugh as it beats the usual moans.

M62 closed between 26 and 27. So I joins the que like everyone else, not a clue where I’m going so decides il follow that truck and hope he knows (no I didn’t end up in Germany lol)
Anyway lost said truck at lights so I just followed the diversion signs,
Sounds like a plan huh!
Nope
This wolly followed the signs and some how ended up 3 junctions back where I started!!!
So in short im now at the back of the even longer que I was at the front of an hour ago :blush:
And my shift just longer
So there ya go im a ■■■■■
Try not to laugh your steering wheels off too much at me
Time for round 2 of my diversion :blush:

I’ve done that but not on a motorway but in North london. For some reason i ended up going around in circles. It really eats your driving time up don’t it