Motorway Madness!!!!!!

Driving down the M1 last night, minding my own business, gets to Jct 10 s/bnd @approx 22.15, traffic is fairly quite for a sunday night (especially truck wise).
I am in lane 1 ( Of 4 ), am aware of a truck approaching/overtaking in lane 2 --dirty white scania, 4 spotlights (1 bulb out) on the roof, pulling a Norfolk line trailer, Irish plates.

When said truck gets level with my cab, he slows down, I ignore him at first but he stays level with me so I turn to look at him, he seems very agitated and is pointing at me.
He is obviously trying to tell me something, so I check my mirrors, everything seems fine so I turn to look at him again, he is still pointing, only now he is giving me the [zb] signs. What I have done, I gesture (palms raised), never seen him before. He then puts his cab light on and is still gesticulating.
I have had enough by this time, so I applied my brakes and he sailed on by and moves into lane 1. I then think he must have mistaken me for someone else or he has a dislike for the company I work for.

Anyway, 1/2 a mile in front of me is a pick up type recovery truck, and when this truck pulls out to overtake him he pulls level with him and slows down (can see his brake lights), and ,I presume, gives the driver the same treatment, only this time, matey in the recovery truck thinks there is something wrong with his truck and pulls onto the hard shoulder, and nearly gets cleared up by me as he jumps out of his cab.

Anybody come across this headcase before, I would love to know what is agenda is, he can’t be looking for a fight, because when matey pulled on to the hard shoulder, he kept on going.

Cheers.

If it needs stars it aint’ allowed :wink: colingl

Him and his mate are probably having a bet on how many motors actually pull over and stop, bet your b@lls he wouldn’t do it if there was a chance of him stopping in traffic and you catching up with him, t@sser.

I know that driver, he’s actually a deaf mute, he’s only trying to have a conversation with you. :laughing:

Sounds like a nutter on the loose.

i had similar experience up near leicester a few months back, like you i backed off and let him pass but as soon as he got back into lane 1 he slammed his brakes on i ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ myself!!! no idea what i’d done wrong.
these idiots needs taking off the road.

was he a big bald geezer wiv a moustache? white scania wiv stripe down the side?

It wasn’t me - honest :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

DAFMAD:
Sounds like a nutter on the loose.

Agreed. He’ll probably be on a bridge somewhere before long. :wink:

perhaps he wanted to know what you were doing on his road.