Had a nice relaxing long weekend

…now i really don’t want to go back to work tomorrow…!

Nor do I so I’ve got the week off. Happy driving! :wink:

I’ve had a great week end and It will continue all week

So, you didn’t get the sack then?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well its been a lovely 4 days at home, really dont want to go back but gotta crack on til I win the euromillions… :confused: :confused: :wink: :wink:
Been lovely to spend a whole bank holiday weekend with the kids playing and going out.

Been a great weekend but I have had TOOTHACHE for all of it :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

shuttlespanker:
So, you didn’t get the sack then?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nope…not another word said about it. In fact, they didn’t even know why i was phoning in at 0800…slowly dawned on them that they hadn’t given me any work…although i did have the worst week since i’ve been there, 1 night out and only 2 hrs OT…not good.

Just getting a bit tired of being run by numpties who don’t have a clue about the job…also other things which i can’t mention publicly…

Just getting a bit tired of being run by numpties who don’t have a clue about the job…also other things which i can’t mention publicly…
[/quote]
thats just about every office of every transport company that we work for isn’t it :smiley:

JUST GOTTA DRY MY SELF OUTafter all the red vino ive consumed whilst not having too drive the next day PURE BLISS especially as my newest job pays a mint and i can afford the best vintage now :stuck_out_tongue:

i,m on the dole and the bar stewards wont pay me for bank holidays. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

DonutUK:
…now i really don’t want to go back to work tomorrow…!

Me neither!! I think I’ll leave it till 0100 Wednesday! :smiley:

Been a long weekend of sitting round doing zb all but I guess I’ll have to go back to work tomorrow :slight_smile: