Well

Well divers it’s bank hol what do you have planned me I had loads planed but I’ve not had time with the wife and daughter I’ve not stoped Sunday I’ll get out shooting I hope spennymoor gunclub if any ones around :smiley:

I’m hoping to be knocking a round or two off myself, but mainly family time doing some odd jobs round the wife, drinking and avoiding driving if possible.

Seems like yet another non existent ‘Spring’ wrecked by never ending Winter.No point in wasting money on going anywhere or doing anything with the garden.Spend it on sitting indoors with the heating on instead.Global warming bs.

Morris dancing, practicing some new moves and routines then on to baptise our new hot tub with a few select friends, ones II can trust not to pee in it.

UKtramp:
Morris dancing, practicing some new moves and routines then on to baptise our new hot tub with a few select friends, ones II can trust not to pee in it.

Ehhh invite please, these shenanigans are my bread and butter…

Well… i did a 13 hour shift yesterday ( sat ) off today so spending time with the family before i go back to work tomorrow :frowning:

Bank Holiday my ar*e !! :laughing:

What’s a bank holiday? 4 on 4 off and my shifts are Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon this week, wouldn’t have planned anything if I was off anyway, Easter means a bit of (extra :blush: ) choccy, nothing more nothing less.

Doesn’t apply to me as I’m a fridge driver, but if you general haulage drivers lived here or Italy, Spain etc., you’d all be spending a long weekend at home now till, at the earliest 00.01 Tuesday morning, as long as you hadn’t had a Dozy trip home of course :laughing: :laughing:

Spending all weekend redecorating the lounge, dining room, kitchen. Just the skirting boards to paint now in all three, and Monday to relax over before heading for Sheffield Tuesday morning!

painting the stairs and putting new carpet down,real exciting,lol

Took my youngest lad, youngest daughter, her boyfriend and baby out for a pub lunch…,playing Dad, I paid of course :unamused: :smiley:
The boy was driving so I had a couple of pints. (which is a good excuse for not being able to pick the wife up later, who is out with her mates around the town for the day. :sunglasses: :smiley: )

So just really chilled out in front of the telly on my own all day afterwards…feeling unwanted :cry::laughing:

Meant to be off Tuesday but contemplating going back in then instead… so I really MUST be ■■■■■■ off. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Had the day off as did Thursday Friday and yesterday and being paid time and a half to be home.back tomorrow for 8 hours o/t not bad 4 days and 18 hours o/t lol

Dipper_Dave:

UKtramp:

Next one D_D, you will be invited as I am sure you would be an accommodating and welcome guest. I know you would get on like a house on fire with some of the guests such as Gushing Gussy and Scatty Laura. Obviously we were watching scatty Laura like a hawk whilst she was in the hot tub.

UKtramp:

Dipper_Dave:

UKtramp:

Next one D_D, you will be invited as I am sure you would be an accommodating and welcome guest. I know you would get on like a house on fire with some of the guests such as Gushing Gussy and Scatty Laura. Obviously we were watching scatty Laura like a hawk whilst she was in the hot tub.

If I was you I’d be more for keeping an eye on ‘‘Gushing Gussy’’ in that tub,.and getting ready to bale out… :neutral_face:
:smiley:

Went fishing Thursday till yesterday.
Straight out for a birthday meal…yesterday afternoon.
Chores,today…then warming down,with a few cold ones.

I’m off this week shall probably be glad to be back at work next week.

Painting yesterday. Moving boxes of my families stuff into storage today. Renting a van tomorrow to move the bigger stuff.

Fencing and an internal door arrive tomorrow, fitting them thursday.
New smart meters get fitted tomorrow. Estate agents valuing the mansion wed and Thursday.

Meeting with mortgage broker on Friday.

DIY and cleaning in between, oh and a tip run.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

robroy:
If I was you I’d be more for keeping an eye on ‘‘Gushing Gussy’’ in that tub,.and getting ready to bale out… :neutral_face:
:smiley:

Good point rob, I may have to ban the pair of them. Was quite nerve racking with the pair of them in at the same time.