Granted Today

After weeks of waiting the TC has granted my application for an O Licence… :smiley: As some of you may know i am on the grabs…So i can start looking for a nice 8x4…Or maybe i’ll go back on the road(580 Maybe) :grimacing:

Seymie Hi.

Congrats mate my o licence probably took 12 weeks, ive got a 2 lorry licence ,already took one space up with a 7.5 ton beavertail but as you know that still leaves the space for the hgv grab; 6 or 8 wheeler ,its creating a problem as i really dont know what to go for,some say forget it for a while whist its doom and gloom out there?

Talking to a fitter the other day and he said dont touch anything unless it begins with a V!

I noticed a Volvo 02, 8 wheeler grab for sale well over a year ago it was overpriced then at £38k its still for sale now i enquired about it and its still £38k, blimey , I suppose the guy bought it in dear and just cant let it go for less but hes going to have to surely!

Weve also got a big downturn in work at the mo ,phone dont hardly ring!

It does look like there will be even more construction firm casualties coming up in the next few months so should be even more lorries up for sale this winter!

Best of luck with your search anyhow!

Tricky d