O-Licence Granted today

Well after 2 months of frustration tension etc we finally got our o licence granted this afternoon so once i get thhe bloody astronic box to stop having asthma fits i can get the wheels rolling and start earning some money
simon

Congrats mate, it’s a tedious process so I’m glad it’s here! :smiley:

thanks harry so am i there has been times were i could have throttled the case worker nad postal department for losing things but in the end it has only taken 8 weeks so guess didnt do too badly compared to some of the stories we have heard
simon

Eight weeks is fairly quick, mine took about 11 because the case worker made a mistake with it… have just applied to have it upgraded from National to International so we’ll see how long that takes.

as said before i have the asthmatic astronic issue to deal with before i travel too far afield with it but i know what the problem is i have just to eliminate the particles of debris floating round the air system that keep reducing the air flow to the clutch pack and then the roads are my oyster so as too speak
simon

Well done, exasperating process isn’t it?
Hope it works out well for you.

Best of luck on your new venture , turnbull 2012.

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

thank you baz and cattle wagon man
simon

The very best of luck to you & Harry from a synical old (currently) ex-haulier;)

Ross.