Got my truck back today

Picked my truck back up after using the demo for a week

I think you know whats coming

See my diary for this week to be added later

:smiley: All fixed and tickety boo. :question:

let me guess they have done a thing to it :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Do you remember Sean when you first posted about the troubles with your new motor and how you were getting no joy with the dealer?
I joined the debate recalling how I had only got things moving in the past by going straight to the top man, in whatever organisation.

Had another example this week. On my last trip to England my daughter gave me a modern little LG mobile and I thought I would love to use it on my very reasonable French network. Only problem, even though she signed no contract and went on O2 pay as you go, it was blocked for a year. I phoned no less than 3 times to ‘customer care’ and each time was told there was nothing to do, although one girl said she would ring back within 3 weeks! 5 weeks later with no call I phoned again to be given the same old runaround. So I asked for the name of the Chief Executive and his address and wrote to him personally straight away. One week later I had a very nice reply from his office saying that the matter was being dealt with and before I had finished reading it a very helpful young man was on the phone to tell me the unblocking code was in an email to me. Minutes later the phone was unblocked! No charge!
I don’t know if you followed my advice but believe me, it really does work.

It worked in the past with RBS, Abbey National, and First National, all of whom had made a big ■■■■-up at my expense. I even got compensation from RBS.

Not crowing, just reporting :slight_smile: .

Salut, David.

north surrey haulage:

Ooooo, you’re such a tease maureen :exclamation:

Big Joe:

north surrey haulage:

Ooooo, you’re such a tease maureen :exclamation:

You can call me Mo-Jo :wink: :laughing:

Spardo:
It worked in the past with RBS, Abbey National, and First National, all of whom had made a big ■■■■-up at my expense. I even got compensation from RBS.

Salut, David.

Can I speak to the Manager please? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was in my local shop the other day, when this total utter merchant banker was having an epilectic fit with the young manageress. his problem was that he had been ignored for 2 minutes because the store was busy.

The manageress was apologising to him as she served him, yet he still ranted on for up to 10 minutes afterwards, finally blurting out. “I want to speak to a senior manager, you will tell them to ring me at home”.

The girl said I will tell them that sir, but now will you leave the shop and in future not bother coming back :stuck_out_tongue:

When he stormed outside I quietly asked him if he had been born with a small ■■■■ :smiley:

If looks could kill, when he realised what a fool he had made of himself. I told the manageress and she still laughs when she sees me.

Wheel Nut:

Spardo:

Salut, David.

I was in my local shop the other day, when this total utter merchant banker was having an epilectic fit with the young manageress. his problem was that he had been ignored for 2 minutes because the store was busy.

The manageress was apologising to him as she served him, yet he still ranted on for up to 10 minutes afterwards, finally blurting out. “I want to speak to a senior manager, you will tell them to ring me at home”.

The girl said I will tell them that sir, but now will you leave the shop and in future not bother coming back :stuck_out_tongue:

When he stormed outside I quietly asked him if he had been born with a small ■■■■ :smiley:

If looks could kill, when he realised what a fool he had made of himself. I told the manageress and she still laughs when she sees me.

Are you sure that’s got anything to do with what happened the other day :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
[

First mistake. I’ve been a manager. Nowhere near senior enough.
You’ve got to go to the top.
Second mistake. Losing temper. Gives people the excuse to ignore you.

Otherwise he did everything right :unamused: :unamused:

Salut, David.

north surrey haulage:

Not going to have time to put it up this week I’ll put it up next week now :unamused:

north surrey haulage:

north surrey haulage:

Not going to have time to put it up this week I’ll put it up next week now :unamused:

I can feel a long one comin on :blush: … I hope Im wrong ? :smiley:
Dont tell me

1. they havent fixed all your problems
    or
  2. they fixed your problems and now theres something else up
    or
  3. they fixed ypour problems but damaged your truck

Which one ■■

It wouldnt be:

All done, everything spot on!!

Sean, let us all know when you can.

north surrey haulage:

This bloke sure knows how to string us along, I,ve checked this bleeding post everynight for an update :imp: :imp:

I can’t take it anymore, Just tell us and put me out of my misery!!!

Discopete:

north surrey haulage:

This bloke sure knows how to string us along, I,ve checked this bleeding post everynight for an update :imp: :imp:

I can’t take it anymore, Just tell us and put me out of my misery!!!

Sit tight Pete,its just Mo’s idea of foreplay, just wait for the climax, it’l be worth it. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: