Back to it then :-/

‘My’ truck has been parked up at MAN for most of the last 3 months. I went and collected it yesterday (Monday) and got it back to be loaded today. Going to be tough on my first day back tomorrow :frowning:
I sort of am glad my lock down is over but am feeling a bit newbie nervous. At least I’ve got a job to go back to unlike a few of the factory and office staff including my son that was working as the yard foreman/loader :frowning:
How did everybody else that had a few months away feel when you started back?

Your be fine.
Roads are a bit busier.
Main problem your find
Is places you deliver to collect at.
Some places won’t let you near anyone.

Some I’ve been to have a mobile.mumber.
Ring it sit n wait in cab.
Each place has there own rules.
Some are strict others arnt.

It’s building sites I deliver to with a moffett so I’m pretty much self contained. Just find somebody to tell me where to put it and take the notes off me then tip myself. I think the biggest problem is getting there and finding nobody there!

nomiS36:
It’s building sites I deliver to with a moffett so I’m pretty much self contained. Just find somebody to tell me where to put it and take the notes off me then tip myself. I think the biggest problem is getting there and finding nobody there!

Crack on drive. Welcome back to the world of working. Least youl have the moffat to keep you company if noone is around.

Took me about two weeks to get back into it.

Gladly I can report that I still work for a shiwer of ■■■■ and still dislike them. If anything their organisation has gotten worse :slight_smile: