Got cpc mod 4 now need a job or agency

First of all i would like to thank everybody from this forum on the great advice regarding passing my CPC mod 4 i found that the flair training PDF invaluble so thanks to all concerned.
Unfortunatly the plan to do my C+E backfired after failing my test twice and so iam now looking for class 2 work to fund this part of my training.
So i need to pick a few brains on the best agencys / firms who may be able to help me out in the Blackburn/Preston area… I know that it would probally be hard to get work through lack of experience but u can always hope…

Many thanks

Hello Alex
I know how you feel about failing cat CE mate just done that on 20th myself but i have a great trainer now though Paul from Hindley Green HGV nr wigan . and am taking it again 3rd time 22nd oct at atherton …
as for agents Well try johnathon at Country Wide in Darwin or Dave at Drivers Direct in leyland both have taken me on also give Glen a ring at Best connections in preston . if you pm me i have their numbers .
best of luck

YAMBOL57:
Hello Alex
I know how you feel about failing cat CE mate just done that on 20th myself but i have a great trainer now though Paul from Hindley Green HGV nr wigan . and am taking it again 3rd time 22nd oct at atherton …
as for agents Well try johnathon at Country Wide in Darwin or Dave at Drivers Direct in leyland both have taken me on also give Glen a ring at Best connections in preston . if you pm me i have their numbers .
best of luck

Hello YAMBOL
Good luck on ur test on the 22nd mate 3rd time lucky as they say.
I have been taken on by countrywide today after filling in reams of paperwork and doing a mock theory test lool. i live just around the corner from them in darwen.
Preston best connection are giving me a ring on Monday fingers crossed.
i will give Drivers direct a call on Monday thanks for the heads up YAMBOL
Who are you working with at the moment mate?