Good news and bad news

Imagine the scene…
The good news
Driver gets back to the depot after a hard day delivering office supplies around the City of London,
Manager calls him over…
"All right driver, as you been doing such a good job, I am pleased to tell you that over the next few weeks we are replacing some of the fleet with new vehicles, and your in line for one of them " :slight_smile:

then the driver reads this…
The bad news- CLICK HERE

[ZB] that

Matalan do a great range of pack a macs

spose it could be an incentive for the fat {zbs} of this country to loose some weight and be paid for it

Drivers are gonna have sore baws at the end of their shift :smiley: :laughing:

It might well appeal to those young and/or fit enough who like being outside in all weathers.
It will probably be more beneficial to the firm who presumably do not have to pay road tax,
insurance or congestion charge. As these cycles are not motor vehicles they would be able
to ignore parking and loading restrictions. Nice to beat the system for a change!

gogzy:
spose it could be an incentive for the fat {zbs} of this country to loose some weight and be paid for it

what it is the penny pinchers that own office depot tryin to save money

i work for nightfreight n have done for 4 years but last year nightfreight bought out office depot and made loads cost cutting measures and the office depot lads went from havin easy twenty odd drops in 7 n half tonne each day to 50+ n the rest once nightfreight aka S***efreight took over

i know they my employer but sooner i get away from this joke outfit the better

i feel sorry for the office depot lads since nightfreight management took over

The cargo cycles each weigh 100kg, with a payload of 185kg

Right… I pity the poor bugger who has to pedal a quater of a tonne through stop start traffic in the summer!

stopsweating101.com

What about when they go up to an office will they leave their bike outside to get nicked or will they have to lift the lot up a flight of stairs ?

I dont even know these fellas but im already feeling sorry for them :smiling_imp:

Should be interesting if Tosco, Azda, Sainbarts & Wait roll follow suit :laughing: :laughing:

Forget the new vehicle my P45 and P60 will do thank you :smiley:

but at the end of each day the company will be sending a van round to pick up all the drivers and their bikes to take them back to base as they’ll all be too tired.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

one of the bikes snapped in action in london this week… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rikki,
One of those Office Depot passed me this morning uphill towards Sourton at 06:45’ish on the A30 and I thought it was just a LWB Transit hammering the limit, ‘Teign Valley Rentals/Office Depot’ or the like…amazing, didn’t see any legs or anything…my knee was hurting just pressing the 480hp motor pedal.
How many would be in the Transit? I can’t really say anything about cutting in even if they had the batteries running… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I know that guy above, CC, he’s doing chilled deliveries.

Cruise Control:
but at the end of each day the company will be sending a van round to pick up all the drivers and their bikes to take them back to base as they’ll all be too tired.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

one of the bikes snapped in action in london this week… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tell em… only if you get a snazzy crash hat, shades, lycra shorts, and fingerless gloves. :sunglasses:

and if the area is a bit dodgy they might have to copy the posties and go out in convoy

brilliant :smiley: :smiley: keep pedalling

i’d tell him on your bike

No worries boss, we’ll save the environment all that CO2, and the money we save from diesel we’ll go halves on eh? After all your in profit on the savings on servicing, tax, MOT, O’licence…

In reality, would be nice to see a burger van and be able to eat a guilt free burger! Would be burned off in no time.

Off course the directors are to follow suit and park up all there 7 serries BMW’s/Audis/Merc’s as well and take the bike to work !!!
Also no more reps in vauxhall insigna’s (or old vectras) ford mondeos sales will also be hit !
But just think off all the healthy employees from top to bottom

Oooohps sorry was choking on my sillyness there :wink:

So does my cycling proficiency certificate, count towards my cpc then. ■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: