Goldstar containers

does any one have an idea of pay and conditions and how many nights out?

I have an interview and asessment there next week
and also if they have any special coupling procedures.
general tips for the asessment would be appreciated
are the trucks auto or manual I don’t know much about autos only driven two.

cheers

any one■■?

someone was asking the same question a couple of weeks back,do a search and you’ll find it(think “LeeG” was the Poster)…i’ve put down all that i know…where you going for an assesment??

advice for auto. stick it in “d” and off you go :smiley:

Goldstar always used to pay well but i was under the impression they were almost bust at one point - a load of their motors suddenly went off the road - and there doesn’t seem to be as many as there used to be - but thats a while ago - maybe they are sorted now
cheers
Steve

southampton is where im going for it.
It will probably come to nothing because i have no container or class 1 exp but its a good excuse to go out on the lash in a uni town on saturday night and another chance to have a go in a big lorry again :smiley:

joedwyer1:
southampton is where im going for it.
It will probably come to nothing because i have no container or class 1 exp but its a good excuse to go out on the lash in a uni town on saturday night and another chance to have a go in a big lorry again :smiley:

I did containers in Southampton docks last week for the first time, the guys are really friendly & will show you if you’re in the [zb]. I was glad of the experience which is another strong to my bow. One thing I will say is if you’re loading a 20’ & its really heavy (I loaded clay onto a bag lined 20’) then make sure you’re on flat level ground before you stretch the skelly out again.

you see. i have no idea what you just said, thats part of the problem.
Containers seems daunting to me if i got the job id be back on here to pick yer brains :confused:

I think Globby 480 may be pulling for them so maybe give him a PM. :wink: