Going anywhere nice

well once again summer is just round the corner… (though you wouldnt believe it). who,s going where on there summer hols…
ive got a fishing trip coming up in france, aswell as a week in tenerife with the wife n daughter… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

holiday whats one of thoughs oh yeah i have every week :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
he say sarting at 3 am on a sunday

Flying to Florida on the 3rd of June with the carving knife and anklebiters,for 2 weeks.

Ken.

I dont think Im going to bother this year Tez, we were thinking about down south, Weymouth or something. But er’ indoors has driving test May, and if she passes, I might actually get a motor she stands a chance of driving, I’ll drive anything, but the Favorit might be a chore for her! bleedin expense!

Mal.

driving to lido de jesolo in july,it gives me the chance to get back over the water :smiley: :smiley:
i just hope my aircon will cope with the heat.we will go down to maranello again and hopefully ferrari will be using their test track ,even the wife was gobsmacked :exclamation: :exclamation: