Glyn John transport

Hi I am after photos of glyn John transport if anyboody can help, thanks

Telekonsteve:

There are some of their pics on the South Wales Hauliers thread.
Cheers Dave.

Cheers dave, I’ve seen them I think, is one a sed atk and the other an 88,

Telekonsteve:
Cheers dave, I’ve seen them I think, is one a sed atk and the other an 88,

Not sure,but I remember seeing them on there.
Cheers Dave.

Telekonsteve:

Think I have seen some on Bubbs thread, can,t be arsed to pinpoint them for you but if you go through the earlier pages you will find them.

Deffo on the south wales thread. Worth trawling through for all the other gems :laughing:

Was this the firm that had a large fleet based in the Rhydfelin/Pontypridd area?

Hi,

I think I have a couple of an F88, pale blue and white, it used to park around the corner from me when I was a kid. I can remember it had ‘Blackpool Jack’ signwritten on the front. Will try to dig out the photos.

T.B

If I am correct ‘Blackpool Jack’ and his motor were from the original Ely Transport, subsequently bought out by Glyn John Tspt. And again if memory serves right I think he and his wife owned a B&B in Blackpool.

Cheers for all the help, would like to find the advert from commercial motor with the ERF’s they had for just juice contract, fingers crossed, keep looking for me lads, I appreciate it.

I remember the Just juice building on left as you went over flyover at end of Newport rd, Cardiff towards A48m.

Yeh I’ve tried to e mail some of you but they just go to the outbox, yeh just send them to me I’m made for em and again cheers boys

The PM’s you send show in your outbox until the other person reads them.
Neil.

Cheers, I don’t think bill gates needs worry a, I’ll stick to lorries, old lorries, ah ah

hi all glyn john was also called glyn s john they had a fab mixed fleet they also ran f88s in p liners the gelatine people they also bought ely transport some great blokes on that firm regards