Pembroke transport

Does anyone have any photos of these please/

Use the search box at the top and you’ll find a few of varying quality - mostly in the south wales hauliers 60s and 70s onwards thread. :slight_smile:

sime17:
Use the search box at the top and you’ll find a few of varying quality - mostly in the south wales hauliers 60s and 70s onwards thread. :slight_smile:

do u have any of w j belt transport martltyw

Yes I do have some of w j belts lorries

ron weatherall:

hi ron is there any chance you can put them on here or will u get copies for me i will send u the cash if you have to pay for copies or meet you to pick them up im from carmarthen and been trying to find pictures of billys lorries for yrs my old man used to drive a man 280 column shift in the 80s for him on b and i pemb dock i would b gratefull if you would b in touch there is 2 pictures of the volvo and man on the south wales thread i think page 185 hope to hear from you soon mike

bluemikehill:

ron weatherall:

hi ron is there any chance you can put them on here or will u get copies for me i will send u the cash if you have to pay for copies or meet you to pick them up im from carmarthen and been trying to find pictures of billys lorries for yrs my old man used to drive a man 280 column shift in the 80s for him on b and i pemb dock i would b gratefull if you would b in touch there is 2 pictures of the volvo and man on the south wales thread i think page 185 hope to hear from you soon mike

there is a picture of the man on man the forgotten marque on here too

Hi mike,I have got pics of ABX795V volvoF10,UBX952T man,LAB151T ford transconti,YDE791V erf,XSO260Y Volvof10,And a DAF 2800 And The Iveco.I am useless with the computer so don’t have a clue how to put pics on, if you pm me with details I’ll get some copies for you.