global warming

Whats gone wrong then,we have had 2 weeks snow ice ecet ect just a normal cold winter if it had been mild the BRAINS would be running around shouting global warming ,big con

And have you noticed since we’ve been having these crap summers and freezing cold winters it’s not called global warming anymore, it’s now called “climate change” :astonished:

fuse:
Whats gone wrong then,we have had 2 weeks snow ice ecet ect just a normal cold winter if it had been mild the BRAINS would be running around shouting global warming ,big con

I’ll try to explain why but I am no expert…

The arctic ice cap melts as it is getting warmer up there so the colder water cools the air and it gets further south than it used to - this stops the warmer air from the south getting to us - so we get colder due to the climate change…

Did I explain that ok ■■?

Yes we have had climate change for years now, just see what happens in about 2 months it will get warmer and warmer right up untill about september then for some reason it will start to go colder I JUST CAN NOT GET MY HEAD AROUND IT .

fuse:
Yes we have had climate change for years now, just see what happens in about 2 months it will get warmer and warmer right up untill about september then for some reason it will start to go colder I JUST CAN NOT GET MY HEAD AROUND IT .

At certain times of the year the cooler air from the north meets much warmer air from the south - warmer because of the ozone layer thinning - so it gets warmer than it used to - I think this happens when the ice caps refreeze but as I said before, I’m no expert on this…

it was -10 here yesterday and I have no idea were I put the suncream or my thermal swimming trucks

Yes I know ROG it has gone on for millions of years , me parking my fiest up will not help . The brains are like King Canute the silly bloke who tried to stop the tide coming in

Just google “climategate”

Its been done to death but been kept out of the ‘mainstream’ news. Basically the UN’s top climate research facility at an East Anglain university has been caught with NASA (who are in charge of tracking climate change in the US) citing fake data to push the climate change agena, and leaked hundreds of emails to and from smaller labs showing them how to make fake data :confused:

CO2 didnt cause the midevil warm period I wonder was there as much scarmongering done then :unamused: :unamused:

Watch this if you are interested in climate change, quite long but fascinating.

youtube.com/watch?v=stij8sUybx0

or this
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source … Qu9rELu-FQ

You only have to see how many very well paid “jobs” have been invented to see where all this ■■■■■ is coming from. What we do need, is to stop all the bloody rainforests like the Amazon, being cut down. They’re the main source of the air we breath.

As for global warming / climate change, it’s bleedin’ natural and we ain’t gonna stop it. Do these people tell us how much CO2 / carbon goes in to the air from natural things like cows ■■■■■■■ and fallen tree’s (not cut down one’s) rotting, etc.

Australia’s just giving itself a pat on the back for selling squillions of tons of coal to China, ffs, why don’t we use nuclear power stations, they’re a hell of a lot safer now than they used to be, and they won’t spew all the crap in the air that coal powered stations do, if that’s what they’re bothered about. The truth is, we’re fed a load of ■■■■■■■■ to frighten the crap out of us as another excuse to squeeze more money out of us to keep our politicians and “climate change consultants” in the style to which they are accustomed.

I’d best stop now, before I get really warmed up.

I object to seeing those windfarm things all over the place.You will all notice that there is not much wind at the moment.Tidal activity is nearly constant and is predictable yet the resource goes almost unused.

The earth is orbiting the sun closer ,it will do this for a number of years,it will then start to move away from the sun this will bbring a mini ice age before returning to its more natrual orbit in a million or so years . That is the good news I think the bad news is the earth will be destroyed by idiotic fanatics when they get their grubby hands on nukes.

ROG:

fuse:

I’ll try to explain why but I am no expert…

The arctic ice cap melts as it is getting warmer up there so the colder water cools the air and it gets further south than it used to - this stops the warmer air from the south getting to us - so we get colder due to the climate change…

Did I explain that ok ■■?

Not really Rog.Where’s the proof (other than a load of discredited theories and statistics) that it’s warmer up there now than it’s ever been.If the warmer air from the south is’nt getting to us then why is it that we’ve supposed to have recently had the warmest period for years in the northern hemisphere?.I’d bet you would’nt want to be sitting outside in the Arctic tonight or in Surrey for that matter and in the Spring and Summer when it’s warmer here and up there again and the ice sheet starts breaking up like it’s done for years every Spring they’ll be blaming the same natural seasonal variations on fuel use and they’ll be saying the same old thing that we need to pay more tax on road fuel to stop a non existent problem.

Hi all was just wondering if that stupid half blind scotch dud who claims to be running this politically correct madhouse we call home if he has any data relating to the carbon footprint of the war him and his mate Blair got us into i assume its greater than a few cows ■■■■■■■ or me running the misses down to the shops in my astra or the best one of all dont leave the tv on standby lol what a joke might go out and buy a challenger tank to nip down the shops with ,whats its carbon footprint or maybe i will fly all over the world to protest about people flying all over the world anybody with me on all this crap

Those talking heads at Helsinki, Prince Charles attended after flying up there by private plane no less. My kids are being brain washed at school about shutting down the t.v. etc. I often drive over the Forth road bridge at silly o clock and there to my right is the rail bridge lit up like a Christmas tree. Why ,because we can.I bet that an English P.M. wont be any better.