gist eccleshall

Anyone know what gist deliver out of Eccleshall ? ,its the old acc depot

Pm greasemonkey

Marks and Spencer,frozen and chilled food.

I think an old chum of mine is a suit in there.

M & S food, i think. I work out of Hemel on the Starbucks Contract.

cheers for replies

wilburwyc:

and what a ■■■■ job that is.

greggy:

wilburwyc:

and what a [zb] job that is.

:unamused:
Not really, i enjoy it, 4 on 4 off pays not bad the people are nice. It’s better than when i done sewage tankering as i see more of my family and i’m not working all hours not knowing when i coming home. So what’s your job then.

There’s a “Gist a Job” not far from me in Faversham. Are they any good?

The ads describe “Career opportunities for Drivers” but I’m not sure how to take that…
:confused: :confused: :confused:
I don’t do Self Employed.
I don’t do Umbrella
I don’t do Salary Sacrifice
I don’t do ■■■■.

Winseer:

The ads describe “Career opportunities for Drivers” but I’m not sure how to take that…
I don’t do Umbrella
I don’t do ■■■■.

Faversham is M&S.
I’ve been with them since july last year. Personnally i really enjoy working for them the 4/4 suits me fine I’m happy with the contract i’m on. I find they are a good company to work for, but like every company out there what suits one person, wont suit another. And i haven’t been offered any ■■■■, but they are a equal oppertunities employer. :open_mouth:

wilburwyc:

Winseer:

I don’t do Umbrella
I don’t do ■■■■.

Faversham is M&S.
I’ve been with them since july last year. Personnally i really enjoy working for them the 4/4 suits me fine I’m happy with the contract i’m on. I find they are a good company to work for, but like every company out there what suits one person, wont suit another. And i haven’t been offered any ■■■■, but they are a equal oppertunities employer. :open_mouth:

So its a rolling contract? They want to do an assessment, but will only book me via an agency which is kinda confusing?
I guess I’d really like regular hours so I know what I’m doing one week to the next along with a shift pattern that allows me to get there without being stuck in rush hour traffic. Oh, mustn’t forget a decent living wage too!

£13.50 would do monday-friday (expenses paid), but I would expect a bit more if one is rotating over nights & weekends. The big question has to be "Is there a way to actually get a the higher hourly rates with regular hours provided weeks in advance, and get your own contract given out by some key person at Faversham? An actual job would be quoted as a salary I would have thought, but all I can get so far is some hourly rate similar to the ADR/Morrisons system with expectations of using their umbrella firm to boot.

I would imagine that M&S work is going to high street stores deliveries like any other wagon might. I prefer longer distance depot-depot trunking, but it is worth investigating further I think.

Thanks bud. :sunglasses:

The favershan depot are advertising for short term contracts. Anyone know what’s the money like? I prefer nights.
Oh and no ■■■■ for me please lol

Winseer:
I don’t do Umbrella
I don’t do ■■■■.

If you don’t do Umbrella you’re gonna be buggered. :stuck_out_tongue:

Stan

B1 GGK:
I think an old chum of mine is a suit in there.

He’ll need a suit of armour if it’s anything like places around here… :unamused:

Stanley Knife:

Winseer:
I don’t do Umbrella
I don’t do ■■■■.

If you don’t do Umbrella you’re gonna be buggered. :stuck_out_tongue:

Stan

I draw attention to the answer I gave earlier. :smiley: