Gist at Faversham

Hi Everyone,

I have held my Class C and E licence for 5 years but have never got to use it.
I now want to get going and Gist in Faversham are offering work to newbies with a free one day training " for insurance purposes ".
Can anyone give me any advice on them good or bad please as am very keen to get that all important experience.
Thanks in advance

Sounds like Pertemps agency.

I know of them as I was going to apply myself but ended up at Lidl RDC Northfleet. Always see them at the RDC so beware its possible one day your be delivering there! I’d be interested to here if anybody has any info on them as well :slight_smile:

No idea about Gist but I’ve delivered to Lidl Northfleet a few times, it’s an arse. But then so is almost every Lidl I’ve been to!

Like someone has said I believe the agency is pertemps as I saw a post advertising for drivers near me in thatcham. I was very tempted but still unsure the work is driving for marks and spencer’s so lots of tight places to drop so make your own mind up if that’s what you want to do.

I don’t think it’s all store deliveries, see them in Tilmanstone Salads a lot so they must do runs to suppliers too.