GAMES CONSOLES

Havent had one since early 2012 (Xbox 360), but as the colder, dark nights will inevitably arrive in the coming months, i recall how therapeutic it felt to get holed up indoors, nice and cosy on a winters night, and race exotic supercars or blow someones brains out with a high-powered futuristic weapon! I enjoyed playing titles like Assassins Creed, Forza, Farcry, Gears Of War, Tom Clancy, Lara Croft etc., and was just wondering what all you grown-up kids (like me) had chosen for a games system? I read that the PS4 has a more powerful graphics processor than the Xbox one (though i doubt that this would be glaringly obvious), and both must surely have quite an extensive range of titles to trawl through. Im not really interested in online gaming or any lovefilm/subscription services - just a bit of low level entertainment when i feel like it.

Your opinions on the pros and cons of either are warmly invited, gentlemen!

I have the 360, call of duty mw3 or mw4, can’t remember, but its the only game I play. It’s extremely relaxing… :wink:

Ps4 definitely spend hours on mine while the missus is at work and littluns in bed. Loved watch dogs, and love the assassins creed series too, dread to think how many hours spent on these. Some really good titles coming out soon to.

Finally opted for the PS4. Popped into GAME and picked up a few pre-owned titles this aft - MotoGP`14, Creed (Black Flag), Call of Duty Ghosts, Wolfenstein (The New Order) & the latest Tomb Raider.

Should keep me off the street corners for a while - i will probably not see natural daylight for some months now. :grimacing:

Assassins creed 4 black flag is awesome, the best of the series in my opinion. Tomb raider is pretty ■■■■ good too.