No more lonely nights

Who with me ?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Played some last night and the detailing is crazy like the giant wheel the light patterns on it and the little things like you can have your car lights on or off if you get in a soft top you can have the roof down or up Im gonna admit gonna be hard game to beat.

I heared the game cost 275million to make they made that back on just preorders alone :open_mouth:…

Anyone else got it and there views ?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24141138

just saying, …

Yep played it last night until, 2am lol

I don’t like it that the map isn’t all highlighted until you’ve actually been over that area so I broke into the airport and stole a Lear jet and just flew around for a while.

You can hook up to trailers as well I found :laughing: I went on a serious rampage taking everybody out.

does look ok, i fancy a go

the boy said look at this …

Place yourself in the car ie Jeep / range rover sport move the camera view to the front facing the driver and blow the horn :slight_smile: he thought it was funny anyway :unamused:

Go to the lap dancing club and get the private dance get her bar full then take her home she send you some quite funny pics :laughing: and on way to hers chance the view to the front see what she gives you in return :wink:

Who on PS3 ? Inbox me your PSN and I’ll add you

I’ll try both of those things tonight :laughing:
Im on xbox man.

FarnboroughBoy11:
I’ll try both of those things tonight :laughing:
Im on xbox man.

Iv got two strippers on the go :laughing: :slight_smile:

I found the Michael running mission a bit hard :confused: As I keep getting beside Mary Ann and Michael would randomly punch her, getting â– â– â– â– â– â–  so I had a nose on good old youtube and someone posted a video up which gave me a idea how to do now

So far seem a pretty decent game when GTA X out ? :smiling_imp:

Ooh and I see all the women on Facebook getting â– â– â– â– â– â–  with all the GTA V status and pics of the game boxes :smiling_imp:

I waste to much time on the ps3. My username is Pilksflyer add me if you’ve room. I’ll be picking gta up when I get home.

Shoshaye:
I waste to much time on the ps3. My username is Pilksflyer add me if you’ve room. I’ll be picking gta up when I get home.

Will add you when I switch it on fella

Ok cool, just sent you a pm.

If you got a iPhone or a iPad download Ifruit off rockstar site helps you with chop like walk, water, food ect ect and you got the custom garage on it

Seem to be online now I know they had some trouble with it, now seem like the custom garage keeps crashing every time you choose say a paint :frowning: