Call of duty////ps3!

Having been on here for a while now, i was just wondering if any of you, In your spare time play on the PS3…More importantly, Do any of you play Call of Duty-MW2-World@war?

over the past 3 years, ive started playing these games and it is the most addictive.....brilliaint game ive ever played!
I have alot of friends from america/croatia and austrailia that i game with on the ps3…only trouble is, i have no English friends on my list (mainly because theyre rubbish and i`m brilliant! :slight_smile: )

If any of you do have ps3 and Call of Duty, Add me on PSN: Stonehouse69

You could also checkout my gamers website @: www.knightsofwar.darkbb.com

:grimacing:

Played it on the X-Box, is a brilliant game. Can A\anyone who has played both X-Box and PS3 tell me which is the better machine? Only two games I like are the Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto series. Are these available on the PS3 aswell?

I’m on PS3 for COD4 but not been on it for months. Can hold my own in TDMs with my RPD equipped with RDS. KDR was somewhere around 2.5 last time I looked.

Tried MW2 and didn’t like it. Tried it some more and still didn’t like it. Took a break and gave it a final shot a few months back but still didn’t like so I sold it. COD4 is highly addictive though on the online multiplayer. I can easily waste 12 hours or more on it. :open_mouth: For me at least, it has to be the best game ever made.

Ive played it online on my bro-in-laws ps3 and it was awesome even better fun talking to your mates on your team on the headset :slight_smile:

i have it at home on my ps3 but don’t have it hooked up to the broadband as im never home so it would be a waste of money :cry: