Playstation 5

I don’t have…

Children but, I can’t for the life of me understand the desperate need to have this latest console.

Last night it was listed on Ebay at £5000.00 yes, you heard right…5k! It’s currently selling at around 1K.

On Gumtree the prices are the same as well as a fully detailed accusation of fraud over one.

Curry’s have royally ■■■■■■ up by cancelling orders at short notice.

Forget covid, you’re more likely to die from cross fire during a PS5 street riot.

World’s gone mad.

I have never played a video game. I really can’t see the point of them. Am I alone in this?

Dipster:
I have never played a video game. I really can’t see the point of them. Am I alone in this?

The last one I played was one of them tables playing space invaders in a pub when I was 17 years old. Obviously chasing ■■■■ soon relegated that to the bin of history.

The last ones I had were the NES and Megadrive :blush:

yourhavingalarf:
I don’t have…

Children but, I can’t for the life of me understand the desperate need to have this latest console.

Last night it was listed on Ebay at £5000.00 yes, you heard right…5k! It’s currently selling at around 1K.

On Gumtree the prices are the same as well as a fully detailed accusation of fraud over one.

Curry’s have royally [zb] up by cancelling orders at short notice.

Forget covid, you’re more likely to die from cross fire during a PS5 street riot.

World’s gone mad.

Furbees?
They were flying them in, and queues outside of Toys.R.Us.
Cabbage Patch dolls?
Must have been others too?
Something hits the market and unexpectedly the demand is too great for the supply, and…

The last video game I played was a sort of tennis match where you caught a bouncing ball with a moveable bat.

I saw on some sort of moral maze thing, that someone had bought a new one, preferred his old one and wanted to sell it, he had been offered profit and was considering whether that was wrong!

Karma…

Is a ■■■■■. Price fixer gets his pants pulled down.

reddit.com/r/ScottishPeople … urce=share

Gotta love the Jocks. :smiley: