Fuel points

Just wondering who collects the fuel points. I would normally collect nectar points where the boss has an account with a local garage but found out today that we “drivers” are not to get the points any more as the boss has put in his own card for them now when we fuel up. So wont be in a hurry to use the account anymore will probably just use the BP card some place else.

As the boss is paying for the diesel he’s entitled to the points. However, i think its rather tight fisted. Look after your drivers & they wil look after you. Shaft your drivers and they will… :laughing:

But then some people are very short sited as Mr Kydd’s drivers have found out.

Rscos1:
Just wondering who collects the fuel points.

I do.

I use Texaco Star rewards. Not sure its the best deal, but its the nearest garage to the depot.

ive got a shell card that i can use in shell and BP garages.so i collect shell or nectar points.some of our drivers have started driving out of their way to get points i.e 10 miles in the wrong direction :open_mouth: so im not sure how long it`ll be before my boss changes the fuel cards to stop it :frowning:

We have euroshell cards ansd the boss told me to get a points card :open_mouth: His view was that you need some perks in the job :smiley:

I get about £30 a quarter in Argos vouchers which helps for xmas and birthdays