Any body use nectar cards at bp fuel stations?

ive on only had my nectar card a week and ive used it three times. but i didn’t notice any writing on the fuel recipts about points accumulated and ive just checked online my statement and to my horror it said i had 0 points. just wondered if any one knew if companies with bp fuel cards could put a block on you collecting the points when you fill up? :frowning:

Use mine all the time, give it a few days they’ll appear but never on the receipt :wink:

Check your BP card, if it’s got a B in bold print on the front right it means it’s a bunkering card.
You will not get nectar points with this type of BP card. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I have had several and got BP points added to nectar, although mine was a fuel card, that I could use on peages and tolls as well as fuel.

Mine is a BP bunker and you don’t get the points. As a result BP don’t get the fuel. Shell still offer points on their scheme but cap your double points to 400 litres a month. I’ve got 6 Shell Drivers Club cards but it’s a right pain in the arse keeping track ofthem. Although the vouchers are nice.

8wheels:
I’ve got 6 Shell Drivers Club cards but it’s a right pain in the arse keeping track ofthem. Although the vouchers are nice.

You greedy ■■■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing:

joedwyer1:
ive on only had my nectar card a week and ive used it three times. but i didn’t notice any writing on the fuel recipts about points accumulated and ive just checked online my statement and to my horror it said i had 0 points. just wondered if any one knew if companies with bp fuel cards could put a block on you collecting the points when you fill up? :frowning:

Hi, I work for a BP petrol station and our fuel reciepts dont tell you the amount of points either :smiley:
I used my nectar card 3 or 4 times before I got around to registering it online and my points were added immediately although it can take up to 28 days for your nectar points to be added to your account.
If I were you I would double check that the swipe machine in the shop you use(d) is working properly and that the staff are actually swiping your card. I have worked in many petrol stations and I have known some staff who would pretend to put customers points on to their cards and then swipe their own card and keep the points for themselves! (especially if it was a truck or bus filling up with a LOT of fuel)
One girl I used to work with actually had her Nectar taken off her as she was abusing it by filling it up with other peoples points and Nectar Card people caught her out after noticing she only used the card on certain days, always in the same shop and buying ridiculous amounts of fuel for her Ford Focus :laughing:

Best thing to do is keep an eye on your account (and make sure you keep your receipts too) and query it with Nectar if your points aren’t added with 28 days.

My card is a Bp card with a Bunker symbol , so i can`t collect nectar points that way :frowning:

Springsteen_girl:

joedwyer1:

Hi, I work for a BP petrol station and our fuel reciepts dont tell you the amount of points either :smiley:
I used my nectar card 3 or 4 times before I got around to registering it online and my points were added immediately although it can take up to 28 days for your nectar points to be added to your account.
If I were you I would double check that the swipe machine in the shop you use(d) is working properly and that the staff are actually swiping your card. I have worked in many petrol stations and I have known some staff who would pretend to put customers points on to their cards and then swipe their own card and keep the points for themselves! (especially if it was a truck or bus filling up with a LOT of fuel)
One girl I used to work with actually had her Nectar taken off her as she was abusing it by filling it up with other peoples points and Nectar Card people caught her out after noticing she only used the card on certain days, always in the same shop and buying ridiculous amounts of fuel for her Ford Focus :laughing:

Best thing to do is keep an eye on your account (and make sure you keep your receipts too) and query it with Nectar if your points aren’t added with 28 days.

I often wondered as a kid why that sentence was on the back of a pack of Rice Krispies.

Employees of Kellogg’s cannot enter this competition!

:stuck_out_tongue:

I often wondered as a kid why that sentence was on the back of a pack of Rice Krispies.

Employees of Kellogg’s cannot enter this competition!

:stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
:laughing: :laughing:

I just wish to add here that I still only have 106 points on my card because I never use it…I buy my petrol in ASDA next door to our garage as it’s usually at least 5p a litre cheaper than our shop! :laughing: