nectar card

been trying to get points put on my nectar card when filling up with my diesel card but havent managed yet, any one manage to do it with diesel [ b.p, any] if so where , how, bloke i did work recons a girl he new on till used to put them on manually , but as he left cant ask him how or where. thanks

At the BP near me when I fuel the car or bikes they swipe my Nectar card thru a separate machine.

My mate always fuels his truck at Morrisons and has one of their savings cards and pays for his shopping with the fuel points.

Morrisons, best point system around if you ask me.
:slight_smile:

texaco www.weou.co.uk we have texaco fuel cards and for every £1 we put in we get 1 star on rewards card . 500 stars gets you £5 voucher for fuel or shopping vouchers . they wont give the stars for key fuels though :cry:

gazwrf:
texaco www.weou.co.uk we have texaco fuel cards and for every £1 we put in we get 1 star on rewards card . 500 stars gets you £5 voucher for fuel or shopping vouchers . they wont give the stars for key fuels though :cry:

Some Texaco garages do give you points even with keyfuels. Depends how stingy the person serving you is. I use one set petrol station and they always give me the points but since ive found about 2 others that allow points to be gained.

I used to use Esso and get a voucher for so many litres 50p I think? but now we have a great big tank in the yard and we get nothing:(:(:(:(:(.

The reason you don’t (or shouldn’t) get points with Keyfuels is because it’s not Texaco’s (or whoever) fuel to sell. Texaco operate a reward system for their own fuel and garage purchases, not for other peoples.

gazwrf:

Why not just sell their Diesel and 1p a litre less. :unamused:

BP at Moto MSA’s give a 50p voucher to spend in their restaurants for every 50 litres.

Should be enough for a breakfast every ten days!!

If a certain girl was on in Oxford or Toddington(Southbound) on nights i used to get the points - Paid for new Ben Sherman Shoes and T-Shirts. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Used to get a free hot chocolate at Toddington an all, and it was always ready when i went in to pay :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Mind you this was 2/3 years ago before i moved to spain :wink: :wink: :grimacing:

we have allstar cards :laughing: :laughing:
my gaffer cant understand why i use tamworth services which is esso
they give a token for every £15 pounds of fuel collect 25 of them and they give you a fiver :laughing: and also vouchers for 50 liters of fuel

took the wife and kids to cornwall in july big feed at the services at j24 no money out of my pocket same on the way back :laughing: :laughing:

its the wifes birthday in november do you think they will let me take candles in :laughing:

by the way when we had keyfuels all our wagons never had been filled at the end of shift which really used to get me working nights as the nearest 24 hour garage was in hinckley . my run is into london :imp: :imp:
but since we swopped their all full to the brim and all the fridges as well

I am the master at the fuel points.

I have an Allstar fuel card to pay for fuel and have never been refused points anywhere, I even hand in double / bonus points vouchers to rack them up extra quick.

If you are in an artic then supermarkets are pretty much out, but are are do-able with a rigid. I only go to a few however as my 8 wheeler isn’t very manouevrable in th etight ones.

Tesco is great they give you Clubcard points and schools vouchers. Clubcard vouchers can be spent at face value in store or converted to deals which is effectively 4x face value at loads of days out, meals, magazines and other cool stuff. Great to save up for a cheap holiday.

Sainsbury’s give you Nectar points at about twice the rate of BP.

BP sometimes you get extra Nectar points awarded or double or bonus points on next fill up.

Shell has Pluspoints, you need to send off for a card and buy 400+ litres per qtr. Every 50l you buy gives you 75 points, 1500 points is a £10 voucher for Argos, Next or other places. Capped at 125l per transaction.

There are other schemes, but these I have found to be the best .

The only time I had a problem was at South Mimms BP, but it was a different fuel card that you could only use at selected sites. They are a rip off anyway at 12p / litre more expensive than other HGV diesel sites just off the M25.

This year I have probably saved about £200 at Argos, maybe more plus bits and pieces from other rewards.

i have a tops card from the total garage in 4 months i have aquired £70’s worth of comet/b&q/boots vouchers :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

8wheels:
I

This year I have probably saved about £200 at Argos, maybe more plus bits and pieces from other rewards.

but the diesel will have cost much more than that £200 , your boss mustn’t be very bright
:laughing: :laughing:

If your BP fuel card as a letter B on it you cannot get nectar points with it.

we’ve got KeyFuels at Morrisons Corby depot, sadly we can’t get Morrisons Miles points with it - I’ve tried! lol

As an aside, you can fill at Corby Morrisons supermarket in an artic on pump 12, far left back corner as you swing round as if making a delivery, into the fuel pump (not literally lol), then back out toward the yard gates and out :slight_smile: Assuming you’re trailer ain’t too high :stuck_out_tongue:

Depends if they have a seperate swipe machine for the card - or who is on the till.
I alway get points on mine and the nice man usually gives me some extra ones that other people have left behind. :laughing:

brit_mark:

well thats answered the question then, mine has got a B on the right hand side of the card in the middle of a silver box :cry: :wink:

ady1:

brit_mark:

well thats answered the question then, mine has got a B on the right hand side of the card in the middle of a silver box :cry: :wink:

Yep that’s it mate.

The points go on to the company’s points card.

Lucky bugger, we have our own fuel pump, no cards, no nothing.