FUEL COSTS

Is there any hauliers out there with the nuts to turn up to a go slow in the west yorks area. Every one talks about it but when it comes to the crunch they bottle out lets be like the french and stand up for what we want want we have to have eu regs so lets have eu fuel prices before our industry ends up like every other british industry a distant memory!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ha ha the famous french again.

pmsl

yeah lets attract vosa to ourselves,then we can really have some grief what a great idea. why not ask your customer for a rate increase to cover extra fuel cost thats a much easier
thing to do i would have thought. the only protest to work would be a national stay at home week.no grief there. :frowning:

me not worried if fuel goes up my rate goes up.any one not on that in contract must be mad.dont do the work rate will go up.

mjt:
me not worried if fuel goes up my rate goes up.any one not on that in contract must be mad.dont do the work rate will go up.

same here, only way to do it nowadays

My customer has a fuel surcharge for all his customers.Trouble is he dont pass it on to his subbies.So hes laughing everytime it goes up.& please, no one say “dont do the work” cause there are plenty of lads out there that will do it for his rates.Yes we can take a living at the mo,but not if fuel keeps rising. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

same here, only way to do it nowadays
[/quote]

So who do you pull for then chaversdad?

Surely VOSA on your back as you say may be a good thing as I’m sure this is chargeable■■? the buggers can use their Galaxy’s, if they want a piggy back from me they’d better get ready for the invoice!

seriously though, they are VERY likely to come and squeeze your onions, a few mates of mine involved in some fun & games for ‘farmers For Action’ protests at Glanbia, up in Lockerbie and Arla Foods in leeds had a poke in the threats cupboard from the mighty VOS.

Feet up at home is the only way, but until the big boys stop going to Westminster for tea and scones and find their balls we haven’t a hope in Hell.

:open_mouth: