FUCKING fog lights

Anyone seen that new Skoda with turnable front fog lights?, how to ■■■■ Jammy off in one easy move.

Any fool who buys one of these is going to drive with them on all the time just because they turn the corners when you turn the wheel.

■■■■■■■ madness!!!.

They’re not fog lights, they’re “sporty front lights” now.

Its not just me that hates those richards that drive with fog lights on!!! :smiley:

I even saw one with just his sidelights and fogs on :open_mouth:

God help us! we are also moving into silly season so we will get a bit of fog, on :unamused: come the bright red lights…and stay on…and on…and on, :unamused:

CM:
God help us! we are also moving into silly season so we will get a bit of fog, on :unamused: come the bright red lights…and stay on…and on…and on, :unamused:

Just open the window and throw a pebble at them when they’re sat in traffic in front of you! :laughing: :sunglasses: :smiling_imp:

CM it was raining the other day and a load of idiots had them on!!!.

Maybe we should write on the back of wagons! The switch that puts fogs on also puts them off!!!, Mind you the frilly curtain and spotlighht trucker brigade drive with them on all the time too.

jammymutt:
Mind you the frilly curtain and spotlighht trucker brigade drive with them on all the time too.

:laughing: True.

Ha ha

I’ve got a great trick that sorts the chavs out

The back of my van at a quick glance looks like the old bill especially in the dark

And i have a matrix sign on the roof mounted in the flashing light bar that can say loads of different things, one message i programmed reads

TURN

OFF

FRONT

FOGS !!!

Flashing in red letters
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sometimes this does not work so i flick special button number two which turns on the alternating red flashing lights mounted on the bumper,

Takes less than 30 seconds to get a reaction,

Gets me every time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

which if the driver is awake is the one finger salute or the paint taken of the back doors from the 40 or so spotlights on the from hehe … :laughing: :wink:

According to the good old Highway Code:-

94: You MUST NOT

use any lights in a way which would dazzle or cause discomfort to other road users
use front or rear fog lights unless visibility is seriously reduced. You MUST switch them off when visibility improves to avoid dazzling other road users.
Law RVLR reg 27

But how many people these days actually bother to read it??

When asking one of my trainees about the Highway Code his answer was
"Oh, that;s that book they make you read before you geet your car licence isnt it?!

tintobg:
Its not just me that hates those richards that drive with fog lights on!!! :smiley:

I even saw one with just his sidelights and fogs on :open_mouth:

a sure sign that a headlight bulb has gone, vosa or the old bill should pull them up and do a full light check.

Mothertrucker:
According to the good old Highway Code:-

94: You MUST NOT

use any lights in a way which would dazzle or cause discomfort to other road users
use front or rear fog lights unless visibility is seriously reduced. You MUST switch them off when visibility improves to avoid dazzling other road users.
Law RVLR reg 27

But how many people these days actually bother to read it??

When asking one of my trainees about the Highway Code his answer was
"Oh, that;s that book they make you read before you geet your car licence isnt it?!

I always keep an up todate copy in my cab. Handy for when someone moans at you for unloading on double yellows etc.

I even saw one with just his sidelights and fogs on

I think if you look in the highway code you can just use side lights if you’re in a lit street with a 30mph limit. All i ever use side lights for are parking lights though, if it’s at the point where you need lights on for driving i just go straight to dipped.
Fogs on in more than 100m visibility isnt legit though.