Fog Lights.

FRONT FOG LIGHTS ARE FOR FOG. TURN THEM OFF

:sunglasses:

youll get jammy started you stirring soanso

alix776:
youll get jammy started you stirring soanso

I dont care. I was getting seriously p***** last night. Its like all those dumb car drivers (about 1 in 10 in my opinion) who keep their full beams on on motorways and dual carriageways even if you flash them.
Come on people, stay professional. Turn them off. I hope you get pulled and all your (probably illegal) tachos get scrutinised. I hope vosa go over your trucks with a fine tooth comb. That’ll teach you!!!

so that would included many fleets such as B&Q asda etc to

sorry but i dont see the link between running bent and haveing your front fog lights on get real

alix776:
so that would included many fleets such as B&Q asda etc to

sorry but i dont see the link between running bent and haveing your front fog lights on get real

Most of the ones I see with fogs on tend to be flashy owner driver type trucks.
Anyway, I’m not going to get in an argument about which fleets that run bent, the stereotype fog light offender, the legality, a link between the two or any other woe and wherefore. Its plain and simple. Turn them off. Theres nothing more annoying than having these bloody fog lights shining in your mirror etc…

The job is getting to you. take a break… :smiley:

Anyway, I’m not going to get in an argument about which fleets that run bent,

proberbly best if you dont have the proof to back it :wink:

Most of the ones I see with fogs on tend to be flashy owner driver type trucks

not true i seen plenty of fleet drivers that run with fogs on

Theres nothing more annoying than having these bloody fog lights shining in your mirror etc…

being cut up on a motorway slip road is more annoying :smiley:

jon

Apparently the drivers who used to have the blue lights which signified a homosexual tendency in truckstops are now using fog lights to let other drivers know they are up or a bit of ■■■■ shoving in their cabs.

Apparently driving with fog lights on is also a sign of inability to please a woman hence the homosexual tendencies. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jammymutt:
Apparently the drivers who used to have the blue lights which signified a homosexual tendency in truckstops are now using fog lights to let other drivers know they are up or a bit of [zb] shoving in their cabs.

Apparently driving with fog lights on is also a sign of inability to please a woman hence the homosexual tendencies. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sounds fair to me Jammy. :laughing: :laughing:

that explains why when you drive through essex you see so many Saxo’s and Corsa’s with fogs on :laughing:

To be honest most of the fleet vehicles i’ve seen dont have fogs, they’re optional extra’s

Don’t get me started on driving with sidelights only with fog lights on, in clear conditions

mainly the chav brigade, who think his little car looks cool with fogs on
:imp: :smiling_imp:

I have to be honest though it’s not as bad as driving in torrential rain with ‘NO’ lights on.

Or the rear fog lights on!!!

Or the Mondeo on the M6 tonight with the main beams on (at 7.00pm)

Calv

jonboy:

Anyway, I’m not going to get in an argument about which fleets that run bent,

proberbly best if you dont have the proof to back it :wink:

Most of the ones I see with fogs on tend to be flashy owner driver type trucks

not true i seen plenty of fleet drivers that run with fogs on

Theres nothing more annoying than having these bloody fog lights shining in your mirror etc…

being cut up on a motorway slip road is more annoying :smiley:

jon

shrug
One thing I’ve learnt about internet forums is that if you try to argue your case things get twisted, complicated, more people join in etc…
Nobody ever says “Yes you’re right. You’ve won the arguement” and quite rightly so. Therefore in this instance I shall not bother quoting your quotes. I have my opinions and you have yours.
All I’m saying is, whoever has fogs on, is TURN THEM OFF!!!

havent dictionary here,but in german
Nebelscheinwerfer=for lighting under the fog
Breitstrahler=looks like Foglight but doesn’t lights under the Fog, lightens wide
Weitstrahler=looks like Foglight but is for long distance
Punktstrahler=for further longer distance
all together,exept foglight are made for going on National Roads

Well you have several different types of lamp.

Driving lamps, spot lamps and Fog lamps.

Driving lamps - give a wide field of light which is meant to suplement head lamps, these must only operate with high beam, and should extinguish when using dipped headlights.

Spot Lamps - this have a more concentrated beam pattern than driving lamps and are often called long range driving lamps, for obvious reasons.

Fog lamps - This have a flat wide light field which is intended to cut through fog and illuminate the edges of the road. These must also be fitted no more than a certain height from the road, so normally they;re in the front bumper.

10 years ago fog lamps could be identified by their prominent fluting in the glass lens compared to driving lamps. However with modern reflector technology nearly all lamps now have plain glass lenses, so people seem to think if it’s plain glass then it;s a driving lamp.

usually,if you fit your vehicle yourselfe will you know with which light.
in that case may you with in normal shop bought light have foglight,but if you go to hella and explain them that you need lights for a rallycar will there not sell Foglights,as by fog isn’t a rally,usually.
you also will not fit foglight on roof of a lorry,as well as it doesn’t brings anything to run too many lights on motorways.

Lovlyperson:
usually,if you fit your vehicle yourselfe will you know with which light.
in that case may you with in normal shop bought light have foglight,but if you go to hella and explain them that you need lights for a rallycar will there not sell Foglights,as by fog isn’t a rally,usually.
you also will not fit foglight on roof of a lorry,as well as it doesn’t brings anything to run too many lights on motorways.

er…yeah…couldn’t put it better myself…er…