French Fuel Prices

Not much help to those running UK but I still managed to fill up in France this week at a net cost of 89.5p net at Esso Express,This compares with AS24 who the chap I work for was paying almost 96p interestingly a great many East Europeans use Esso Express and of course the French.The stations are unmanned and some don’t have Ad Blue but they are improving all the time.My previous calculations were inaccurate this is the correct figure.Price 1.339euro…less19.6 TVA…less 3,5cents per litre essential user rebate.

Diesel’s about £1.14p per litre here now. Cheers.

Sympathys Silver Surfer but I do own a V8 petrol Range Rover so I am not totally removed from prices and I should add the French price of petrol is also skyhigh,might just be dearer than UK but not many French drive petrol cars.

So the petrol is much more expensive than diesel in France then, shows the French hauliers don’t take any BS. With Diesel usually a couple of pence more per litre than petrol over here, shows we have our priorities right. :unamused:

Bet it hurts filling up a V8 petrol Range Rover. Must be £100 plus per tank, nice.

Silver_Surfer:
So the petrol is much more expensive than diesel in France then, shows the French hauliers don’t take any BS. With Diesel usually a couple of pence more per litre than petrol over here, shows we have our priorities right. :unamused:

Bet it hurts filling up a V8 petrol Range Rover. Must be £100 plus per tank, nice.

In Holland last week
DERV was 1.30 epl ish
UNLEADED was 1.60 epl ish.