The price of fuel across the channel

I’d specifically like to find out the price at the pumps for unleaded so I know if I need to fill up before leaving Dover next week. :stuck_out_tongue:

With Euro rates now exceeding 1.2, any price in Euros below around 1.4 is cheaper than the 131.9 we seem to be paying around here at the moment.
I don’t know if there is any significant difference between Belgium and France either. :question:

Tried the “gas com” website, but it’s got prices like E50 and E0.67 per litre, which looks like a load of made-up crap, so I can’t therefore take it very seriously. :frowning:

Regards,
Nick

Thanks Nick, good link; how often does it update?

Better link above, I have edited the post, current prices.

Regards,
Nick

Cheers mate; off to France on the bikes in a couple of weeks.

Not very accurate chart… petrol on the road in France can be as low as 1.55 euros…derv is down to 1.33euross and as the pound strengthens…[IF]…it will bring down euro fuel even more.Visiting France on yer bike use the supermarkets for best price.

Thanks Nick. E1.70 is £1.41 at current exchange rates. Belgium seems the same as France.
There’s no point chasing around hoping that this “average” hides some gem of a place down in Provence that is a lot less. If I can’t see it, I won’t be trying to take it essentially.

I’ll just use my 5p off ticket, and fill up at dover tescos before I leave then. Should be able to grab £1.25 that way.

Very disappointed that Derv is so dear compared to Diesel over there. :frowning: