Free Beer at Junction 26

Today we were granted an Alcohol Licence. Come and have FREE Beer on us. See ‘Whats On’ on our websitehttp://www.j26london.co.uk for more details. Thanks to those who supported us over the past few months during this appeal.

whats my wife doing on there?

junction26.org/page.php?id=9 … ge&file=58

man, only if she knew she would kill me lol

She told me you would not approve.

Does anyone know if it is all tarmaced yet the last time i was in there they were having a refurb but good news i should be in there Tuesday nite :smiley: :smiley:

Already labelled a point of interest in tomtom as Waltham Abbey Truckstop. Will defo use it as there are limited splaces between Thurrock and Luton. Try once and if ok then it’s a regular for me as I travel the M25 often.

Bar as well eh!! Got to be a tryer :smiley: :smiley:

last week no it want but there is works going on in there still a mud bath at the min but to anyone not been in there its got good food, friendly staff i like it in there over south mimms any day!!!

will junction26 truckstop be taking payment for parking from fuel cards any time soon?

We have considered it but shelved the thoughts at present. How important is it to you please. Also how important is it to the majority of Truck Drivers.■■?

rogersr:
We have considered it but shelved the thoughts at present. How important is it to you please. Also how important is it to the majority of Truck Drivers.■■?

i think that would be a very good idea as it saves the driver having to shell out himself and claim it back. :bulb: :grimacing: