France A31 Five Months Northbound Closure

Owing to the reconstruction of a viaduct on the A31 motorway, northbound traffic will be totally forbidden north of Metz (Richemont) from Sunday 24th April to Monday 26th September 2005.

Goods vehicles of over 7.5t in transit will be forbidden to transit Metz or use local routes. All vehicles in transit are advised to leave the A31 at Langres and to travel north via the A26 joining the A2 at Valenciennes. As a general measure, all road users are requested to avoid the Nancy-Luxembourg region, as far as possible.

It’s all finished now, came up there Thursady morning. :smiley: :smiley:

Nice one. I thought it had judging by the length of the queues at the fuel stations in Luxembourg, back to being long. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Nice one. I thought it had judging by the length of the queues at the fuel stations in Luxembourg, back to being long. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Agreed the Shell garage is a nightmare. :frowning:

The only good time to use that Shell is about 02:00, even then it can be busy. If I want to use my Shell card I go to the one in Remich, otherwise I use the DKV card a Capellen, the queue there moves much quicker.

Coffeeholic:
The only good time to use that Shell is about 02:00, even then it can be busy. If I want to use my Shell card I go to the one in Remich, otherwise I use the DKV card a Capellen, the queue there moves much quicker.

I am limited by the fuel cards i have, which doesn’t include Shell. I always fill up at the BP in Capellen on the way out and that will last me until i am back there either later in the week or the following week :sunglasses: :sunglasses: I have 1150 ltr capacity and, according to the computer am running at a around the 23-26 litres per 100Km mark, Don’t know what the MPG is but i think thats quite good considering always running up the ardennes with a 460. Never over 34t either which helps :smiley: :smiley:

Linux-user:

Coffeeholic:

I am limited by the fuel cards i have, which doesn’t include Shell. I always fill up at the BP in Capellen on the way out and that will last me until i am back there either later in the week or the following week :sunglasses: :sunglasses: I have 1150 ltr capacity and, according to the computer am running at a around the 23-26 litres per 100Km mark, Don’t know what the MPG is but i think thats quite good considering always running up the ardennes with a 460. Never over 34t either which helps :smiley: :smiley:

That is between approximately 10.9 and 12.3 mpg.

Even though i am not paying the bills i’m quite chuffed with that :smiley: :smiley:

Amazing what these cruise/exhauster setups can achieve :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: