Forgive me Trucknet for I have sinned

Whilst driving pasted the golf club near blyth sevices on the N/B A1, I noticed someone Teeing up on the hole nearest the A1, and couldnt resist sounding my horn just as they where about to swing and drive the ball off the Tee. I somehow suspect the divit of turf wasn`t what they intended to send down the fairway

Done it myself, amazing the effect of 175db train horns can bring… :grimacing: :grimacing:

Biggest smile in the world after doing that :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ahhhh! Styrrup Golf Club - full of toffs anyway!

Lots of people seem to enjoy doing this…I find the best thing to do is to try and slice the ball towards the windscreen of the offending vehicle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s fun to scare sheep with the horns :laughing:

Steve-o:
It’s fun to scare sheep with the horns :laughing:

I enjoy “worrying” sheep … drive past and shout “mint sauce” :laughing: Plenty of opportunity in Yorkshire … The land where Men are Men, and sheep are nervous :wink:

i do it when theres a fishing contest on over the River Avon.Ha Ha !!

peirre:
Whilst driving pasted the golf club near blyth sevices on the N/B A1, I noticed someone Teeing up on the hole nearest the A1, and couldnt resist sounding my horn just as they where about to swing and drive the ball off the Tee. I somehow suspect the divit of turf wasn`t what they intended to send down the fairway

As they were teeing off then they were probably using a ‘Driver’ so you have some excuse for doing it because as a ‘driver’ they should be ready for such things to happen…

… TAXI !!