Golf driver vs hgv driver on slip rd

facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151554215137260

Good bit of road rage there. The golf has stopped so in my eyes he is up for it aswell. Let them sort it out like men.

Wasn’t just one punch though it was a one way boxing match, a tad excessive :laughing:

Serves the golf driver right.

Just hope the lorry driver doesn’t get sacked/prosecuted.

Oh, I’m not in the club, like keeping it on the DL, how do I see?

Ramon123:

Watching the video I see an alternative version:

Golf driver stopped at the traffic lights and is waiting for them to change, lorry driver gets out and attacks him. The lorry driver should not be allowed behind the wheel if driving leads to violent behaviour like that.

Ramon123:

He will because this is bound to be sent to his firm by someone.

Reading the description it reads like the Golf driver had been signalling the wagon driver to pull over and have it out. HGV driver did and matey in the Golf decided that a VW badge doesn’t a fighter make.

Someone will no doubt report the driver who’ll end up with a assault charge at best and at worst lose his job and potentially his licence.

We all at times want to give the driver in front a hiding I’m sure, but actually doing it with the risks involved would be senseless.

Good on him for not taking the nonsense though.

Martin:

Ramon123:

The lorry driver should not be allowed behind the wheel if driving leads to violent behaviour like that.

^^^ this

That driver is just a ticking time bomb. What’s to stop him using his truck to attack another driver or car next time.

I don’t think the ‘good on him’ brigade would be too happy if he turned on a member of their family because he was having a bad day.

Absolutely fantastic, I bet the golf driver will never ■■■■ with HGVs again…#welldonedriver
And all those that don’t support talking about getting his P45, shouldn’t be in charge of an HGV etc shame on you, support one of your own, if he was one if my drivers I’d certainly fight for him…

I can only see one outcome of this, and that’s not the one I would like to see.

P45 and if the Police don’t investigate and it doesn’t go to court, then the relevant Traffic Commissioner will probably take his licence off him.

Let it be a lesson to us all, we just can not be seen to retaliate, instigate or escalate, no mater what the circumstances are :frowning:

Yes, alright in the old days but too many cameras about these days.
Bernard

Martin:

Ramon123:

Watching the video I see an alternative version:

Golf driver stopped at the traffic lights and is waiting for them to change, lorry driver gets out and attacks him. The lorry driver should not be allowed behind the wheel if driving leads to violent behaviour like that.

How about just before the video got recorded the golf driver had already been out of his car abusing HGV driver then got back in his car, and the video only recorded what we have seen ?

What happened according to the video taker,

Well…I was by the neachells lights on Willenhall road waiting for them to change when I saw a golf turn the corner quickly followed by a lorry. All the way up to portobello island the golf was shouting up at the lorry and the lorry shouting down at the golf. Then by portobello island the golf tried to cut up the lorry to get him to pull over. This continued up the dual carriage way where I overtook them. Then the golf was signalling the lorry to pull over. The lorry looked as though he was going to ignore the golf then suddenly pulled up the slip road behind the golf. Both of them coming to a stop where I started recording. The golf driver leant out the window givin it large. The driver of lorry got out walked up to him and then laid into him!

Appears the golf driver was far from innocent, bet he thinks twice when wanting to get his road rage head on.

You know it doesn’t matter what was “said” or “done” by the driver of the Golf, no one should be subjected to that! I hope he does lose his job and gets locked up for it, far ott no matter what was said to him! Just because the driver wanted to have it out with him doesn’t mean he wanted to kick his head in, it quite possibly (and probably looking at the video) was just going to be a verbal bashing.

Someone who can lose their rag like that shouldn’t be in charge of 44t!

For us without Facebook is there a YouTube link?.

A truly profeshunul driver :frowning:

NewLad:
You know it doesn’t matter what was “said” or “done” by the driver of the Golf, no one should be subjected to that! I hope he does lose his job and gets locked up for it, far ott no matter what was said to him! Just because the driver wanted to have it out with him doesn’t mean he wanted to kick his head in, it quite possibly (and probably looking at the video) was just going to be a verbal bashing.

Someone who can lose their rag like that shouldn’t be in charge of 44t!

So without knowing the facts, you want the guy sacked and locked up :unamused: :unamused:

Own up,we’ve all wanted to do it !!!

The “facts” are pretty clear IMO he attacked someone through the window of a car, the person inside had no way of defending themselves looking at the video. Also from the video the driver of the Golf was INSIDE the car, hardly threatening physical violence is it. So yes from that video he deserves everything he gets.

Know doubt it will be reported to is boss.

Details

Tel: 0121 501 1672
Fax: 0121 501 3410

Roy Jones - Managing Director

Adam Jones Transport
Coombs Wharf
Chancel Way
Halesowen
West Midlands
B62 8RP