Golf driver vs hgv driver on slip rd

NewLad:
The “facts” are pretty clear IMO he attacked someone through the window of a car, the person inside had no way of defending themselves looking at the video. Also from the video the driver of the Golf was INSIDE the car, hardly threatening physical violence is it. So yes from that video he deserves everything he gets.

So seeing as you know the facts, what happened before it got to that stage?? I’d love to know…

Glad you ain’t a judge, the nicks would be full of innocent people :unamused:

dericboy1:
Own up,we’ve all wanted to do it !!!

All it takes is a few things to happen throughout the day and it could be anyone in that fellas position, nobody leaves the house in the morning with the intention of havin a ruck with someone, but things happen, so for people to criticise the guy without the FULL facts being known is a bit out of order IMO, I for one hope he keeps his job

Totally agree with selby newcomer. truckerjimbo’s post is out of order imo.No need to post details.

selby newcomer:

NewLad:
The “facts” are pretty clear IMO he attacked someone through the window of a car, the person inside had no way of defending themselves looking at the video. Also from the video the driver of the Golf was INSIDE the car, hardly threatening physical violence is it. So yes from that video he deserves everything he gets.

So seeing as you know the facts, what happened before it got to that stage?? I’d love to know…

I’m sorry but I think I have been watching a different video to you!

How can anyone that repeatedly punches someone through a car window be classed as innocent?

The person in the car poses no threat to the driver so why continue whatever argument and then turn to violence. Like I said before it
is totally irrelevant what happened before the driver shouldn’t have done what is in this video!

Now if the driver of the Golf was outside the car giving it the big en then yes I can understand, if the HGV driver felt threatened I could understand, but the driver of the Golf was INSIDE the car with the door SHUT.

NewLad:

What about the other “facts” Golf driver chasing after the lorry, Golf driver deliberately cutting in front of lorry, Golf drivers abusive hand gestures & for lorry to pull over, Golf driver leaning out of window giving it large. Golf driver is a gobby prick who got what was coming to him, lorry driver deserves a medal, shame he didn’t drag him through the window & finish him off. And what is “verbal bashing”? More mouthy ■■■■■■

As it stands people in cars (or other lorries) can cut you up, brake test you, give you the finger, shout abuse at you etc etc and you can’t do SFA about it…

Maybe if more people got a smack in the eye for their anti social behaviour then there wouldn’t be so much anti social behaviour :bulb:

Now I’m not saying we should all get fighting every time we get cut up or abused, but every now and then we all encounter somebody who, for the sake of the rest of mankind, could really do with a bloody good hiding :imp:

You will be treated the way you allow yourself to be treated :bulb:

The same applies to all the HSE ■■■■■■■■ drivers have to endure, if drivers had said “No, we’re not being treated like that” and stood their ground, maybe, just maybe, the job would be a little more enjoyable :bulb:

Sir +:
truckerjimbo’s post is out of order imo.No need to post details.

■■ sorry dude but the company name is on the front of the truck. Its been shared 1300 times on facebook!!! is boss is well going to see it.

selby newcomer:

dericboy1:

All it takes is a few things to happen throughout the day and it could be anyone in that fellas position, nobody leaves the house in the morning with the intention of havin a ruck with someone, but things happen, so for people to criticise the guy without the FULL facts being known is a bit out of order IMO, I for one hope he keeps his job

Oh that’s ok then… I didn’t realise he had left the yard late, his wagon wasn’t dieseled up, the agency driver had eaten his favourite biscuits he had left in his locker, the butty van had no mushrooms and his mrs is shagging his brother. If I had known that I would have forgiven him.

Idiot

Adam Jones

First by name for:

Boxing and martial arts distribution :grimacing:

Would be funny if he was the boss :laughing: It does look like a bosses truck :grimacing:

NewLad:

selby newcomer:

NewLad:

I’m sorry but I think I have been watching a different video to you!

How can anyone that repeatedly punches someone through a car window be classed as innocent?

The person in the car poses no threat to the driver so why continue whatever argument and then turn to violence. Like I said before it
is totally irrelevant what happened before the driver shouldn’t have done what is in this video!

Now if the driver of the Golf was outside the car giving it the big en then yes I can understand, if the HGV driver felt threatened I could understand, but the driver of the Golf was INSIDE the car with the door SHUT.

Who said the HGV driver was innocent?? I just said criticising the guy without the full facts is out of order. The person who filmed the thing said the golf was cutting the truck up to try and get him to stop, who’s to say the golf hadn’t already stopped the truck previously and had threatened the HGV driver with a weapon or something??

You or nobody else knows the full facts, so I can’t see how you can be judge and jury and find the fella guilty on half a story

fair play to the hgv driver,too many idiots in cars out there giving it the mouth,did you notice how the vw drivers bottle went,literally climbing into the passenger seat,LOL

NewLad:

selby newcomer:

dericboy1:

Oh that’s ok then… I didn’t realise he had left the yard late, his wagon wasn’t dieseled up, the agency driver had eaten his favourite biscuits he had left in his locker, the butty van had no mushrooms and his mrs is shagging his brother. If I had known that I would have forgiven him.

Idiot

What’s with the insults■■? Get a grip of yourself will ya, if you can’t discuss anything without throwing insults, you need to grow up :unamused:

bluenose:

NewLad:

What about the other “facts” Golf driver chasing after the lorry, Golf driver deliberately cutting in front of lorry, Golf drivers abusive hand gestures & for lorry to pull over, Golf driver leaning out of window giving it large. Golf driver is a gobby prick who got what was coming to him, lorry driver deserves a medal, shame he didn’t drag him through the window & finish him off. And what is “verbal bashing”? More mouthy [zb].

Like I said none of what happened before can justify what he did.

Your case is the driver was a gobby ■■■■ and got what he deserved.

My case is the driver acted in a violent manner, to a what had so far been a verbal attack and no doubt he will get what he deserves.

The driver is supposedly a “professional”, if every time I got cut up, been offered some coffee beans or given the finger and reacted like that my mail would be permanently redirected to HMP Lincoln.

NewLad:

bluenose:

NewLad:

What about the other “facts” Golf driver chasing after the lorry, Golf driver deliberately cutting in front of lorry, Golf drivers abusive hand gestures & for lorry to pull over, Golf driver leaning out of window giving it large. Golf driver is a gobby prick who got what was coming to him, lorry driver deserves a medal, shame he didn’t drag him through the window & finish him off. And what is “verbal bashing”? More mouthy [zb].

Your case is the driver was a gobby [zb] and got what he deserved.

My case is the driver acted in a violent manner, to a what had so far been a verbal attack and no doubt he will get what he deserves.

The driver is supposedly a “professional”, if every time I got cut up, been offered some coffee beans or given the finger and reacted like that my mail would be permanently redirected to HMP Lincoln.

Don’t put words into my mouth, I’ve not said the car driver deserved it or anything like it. I’ve just said you shouldn’t criticise without knowing the full facts

selby newcomer:

NewLad:

selby newcomer:

dericboy1:

Idiot

What’s with the insults■■? Get a grip of yourself will ya, if you can’t discuss anything without throwing insults, you need to grow up :unamused:

You’re absolutely right I shouldn’t have called you an idiot, for that I am sorry.

I don’t see how these actions can be justified at all. I don’t think were going to agree on that.

selby newcomer:

NewLad:

bluenose:

NewLad:

Don’t put words into my mouth, I’ve not said the car driver deserved it or anything like it. I’ve just said you shouldn’t criticise without knowing the full facts

That wasn’t to you thats why lol

NewLad:

bluenose:

NewLad:

Gobby prick gets a slap, perfect justification, don’t think your cut out any HMP even North Sea Camp.

It would have helped me if the guy with the camera had kept it on the action instead of his cars back seat head restraints.

bluenose:

NewLad:

bluenose:

NewLad:

Gobby prick gets a slap, perfect justification, don’t think your cut out any HMP even North Sea Camp.

Good job I don’t intend on going to one then. Although I’m pretty sure I would cope… just