Fix the clock!

The time now is Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:15 pm

I make it more like 2:01pm. Whoever set the server up must have neglected to configure something to keep the clock right.

Paul

The clock has been wrong for as long as I can remember I’m sure it was wrong on the old forums as well. Attempts have been made to fix it in the past.

Go to your ‘Profile’ and select the correct time zone. UK should be GMT+1 at the moment. It’s still a few minutes out by my clock though. Don’t forget to change it back at the end of the month when the clocks go back.

hollywood:
Go to your ‘Profile’ and select the correct time zone. UK should be GMT+1 at the moment. It’s still a few minutes out by my clock though. Don’t forget to change it back at the end of the month when the clocks go back.

Done that but it’s still about 15 minutes out. It shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes for a half decent sysadmin to set up ntp on a Linux box (which is what this site runs on) so there’s really no excuse :wink:

Paul

Yes it shouldn’t take that long. I make it 5mins out by the teletext clock but there you go. Sys admin are busy people you know :open_mouth:

NTP Software

hollywood:
Don’t forget to change it back at the end of the month when the clocks go back.

Clocks change a week on Sunday, the 24th (I think thats the date :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

It’s just part of the charm dude!

Don’t bother me,I can’t tell the time anyway… :cry: :blush: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

Dan.

Cheers samb Iwasn’t sure of the date :wink:

whats it matter :cry:

buy a [zb] watch :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink:

its been a problem from day 1 i think repton mate, go with the flow,chill , a bit of karma and some feng shui, you won’t even notice it :sunglasses:

jon

samb:

hollywood:
Don’t forget to change it back at the end of the month when the clocks go back.

Clocks change a week on Sunday, the 24th (I think thats the date :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

that’s a week too early - it’s the 31st :slight_smile:

You don’t even need to remember the dates for the clock change as it is always the last Sunday in March when they go forward and the last Sunday in October when they go back.

I apologise about the date, I honestly couldn’t remember what date it was :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

if you dont bite your finger nails you can alter the clock your self !!