Site time

The time now is Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:35 am
This was posted at 0915
why is it 40 mins out :question:

I have to admire your sense of priorities ROG, this site is falling to bits and you’re concerned about the time :wink:

Incidentally I think you’ll find that the server clock has always been about 15 minutes out.

Posted at 20:35.

edit: well it has got worse :wink:

tachograph:
I have to admire your sense of priorities ROG, this site is falling to bits and you’re concerned about the time :wink:

Perhaps this is why the site is going ‘to pot’ :wink: - we are all talking in different time zones :unamused: - where is Dr WHO when you need him :question: :question:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You could be right about that, any chance of you nipping over the water to show them “tech guys” how to sort the place out ? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

“Techguys” is that like the A-Team with there make anything out of crap thats laying about thing? Maybe that can make a new clock that keeps time out of the bits left over :laughing: :laughing:

swordtail:
“Techguys” is that like the A-Team with there make anything out of crap thats laying about thing? Maybe that can make a new clock that keeps time out of the bits left over :laughing: :laughing:

Scrapheap Challenge.
mmm, Lisa Rogers :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

swordtail:

Scrapheap Challenge.
mmm, Lisa Rogers :stuck_out_tongue:

I bet she does :laughing:

Go into your profile.
At the bottom of the Preferences section you will find a line called

TIME ZONE.
Set that to - GMT + ! Hour.

That will change the time of your posts to much closer to the actual time.
You’ll have to change that setting again when the clocks go back.

Site Time has never been particularly accurate, perhaps the network / server problem is connected to the it being even more inaccurate than usual.
Why is it such a worry to you anyway?

Why is it such a worry to you anyway?

It’s not - just curious as to why :wink: :laughing: :laughing: