Time Ladies & Gentlemen please!

Is it just me and am I confirming my madness? but is’nt it about time that TNUK up-dated their clock. Its really confusing me I keep going to bed before I should and miss out on all the after the watershed gossip :open_mouth: as I think its later than it is?? What do I need to do to re-program my clock? Help needed please!! yes and I’ll av a Voddi & soda Ta… :wink: x

It’s you. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

You haven’t set the time zone correctly in the board preferences section of your user profile.

Go back into the control panel, the place where you recently changed your signature from " will be there dreckly" to the new one :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

You haven’t set the time zone correctly in the board preferences section of your user profile.

Thank you sir,i now have the correct time :unamused:

Coffeeholic:

Is there anything I can do in the board preferences that’ll prevent the site logging me off every few minutes?? I’ve got three PCs here & I get booted off regularly on each of them. Advise please Coffeeholic.

BB

washy jnr:

Coffeeholic:

Thank you sir,i now have the correct time :unamused:

Glad to help.

Have left mine as well have to change it back soon :sunglasses: :sunglasses: plus cantbebothered.com

At least it is right twice a day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: