THE CLOCK!!

GOOD LORD ALMIGHTY THEY`VE PUT THE CLOCK RIGHT! YEEHAA :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

NO THEY HAVENT THATS THE ONE ON MY PC!!! β– β– β– β–  β– β– β– β–  β– β– β– β– . LOLOLOLOLOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

stop laughing lynne… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

We apologise for the clock being out…
At this time we will have to put up with it,
Please see this post

I hope you will all bear with us for now

no offence meant rikki.

JONBOY@RH:
no offence meant rikki.

Hey JohnBoy… No worries, Your concerns over the clock are legitimate, and there was no way for you too know the situation with Rick.

Confuse the bugger out of me. His ex Nibs put my tacho right.

i see the clock is out by 1 hour now, thought they fixed it :question:

Rikki-UK:
Please see this post

Hate to be a pain, but clicked on the link you gave Rikki and it brought up a completely different screen.

samb:

Rikki-UK:
Please see this post

Hate to be a pain, but clicked on the link you gave Rikki and it brought up a completely different screen.

I think Rikki meant to say Please see this post

kitkat:
i see the clock is out by 1 hour now, thought they fixed it :question:

The clock has been fixed, the problem is that according to your profile you are in the time zone GMT, should be GMT+1 at this time of year. :wink: :smiley: If you change your profile the clock will be near enough right. Oh Yeah and change it back in October. :wink:

just checking :wink:

ok sorted, cheers coffeeholic :laughing: