First driving job interview

Having passed my class 2 in jan this yr I have failed to get any work. Finally got a break this morning.

Rang up a company advertising for a class 2 multi drop position fairly local to me. Guy on the phone was nice and asked the usual stuff, how long have i had class 2 any previous experience doing multi drop.

He sounded enthusiastic even though i have no expience in HGV multi drop I did work for royal mail for 6 years delivering parcels all day most days. Not the same but he liked it, he also liked the fact i have my class 1 test on Thursday, the interview is set for after that. Fingers crossed

Good luck for thursday mate and fingers crossed that you get the job :smiley:

Cheers

Only got 1.5 hours to get back into driving an artic before test but feeling confident

Good luck for Thursday TJ82 mate.

Good luck with the test !

Failed again and this time nothing I did really wrong other than not claim enough road at a complex section of junctions which allowed a zafia to get up my outside when i needed to get into the right hand lane after the traffic lights. Examiner marked this as a serious no point in arguing it lifes too short.

Not letting it get to me though, gonna get some experience if possible on class 2.

On another note interview seemed to go well and got another application form coming tomorrow.

TJ82:
Failed again and this time nothing I did really wrong other than not claim enough road at a complex section of junctions which allowed a zafia to get up my outside when i needed to get into the right hand lane after the traffic lights. Examiner marked this as a serious no point in arguing it lifes too short.

Not letting it get to me though, gonna get some experience if possible on class 2.

On another note interview seemed to go well and got another application form coming tomorrow.

bad luck

Bit of an update. Never heard from the first interview but have just got back from my second driving job interview