First crash today...

Well, a few weeks off being able to claim a 10 year accident free driving record it happened today and I’m very :angry: .

With kind thanks to a Mill Transport (Adwick-le-Street, Doncaster) / Celsius First artic on the M62 today who was driving so close to the back of me that I couldn’t even see him in the mirrors :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I had to brake fairly sharply and a second afterwards he slammed into the back of the trailer and launched me another 10ft up the road.

The front of his Topline is now about 1ft shorter and will require just about new everything except a windscreen (spots, headlights, grille, radiator, bumper, visor, topline pod).

I’ll save the details of how it happened and what the police said (unbelievable :angry: ) for my tale of adventures this week . . .

As we all know as well Rob,Mill’s kit is all fairly decent,so I’ll bet he was flavour of the month with his gaffer afterwards. :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

knowing mills he’s proberly sacked by know

i believe if someone runs into the back of you the law states it is their fault

Unless he backed into him :laughing: :laughing:

Or was dawdling along at the national speed limit :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry to hear that Rob! :open_mouth: :frowning:
I for one am looking forward to reading the details!

Rob, I’m waiting with baited breath to hear the story- unfortunatley it happens mate and their’s nothing we can do about it. I think TC’s right on the law. So no your fault?

Rob your accident free record still stands, as has already been stated “He ran into the back of you”, therefore not your fault.

Put the details on and lets have the full story.

Russ

I know one of the drivers that works for M.T.L. at the Adwick-Le-Street base so if I see him over the weekend I’ll try and find out some more details.

Yeti

Thats the very reason I get so ■■■■■■ off with tailgaters Rob, youre lucky he didnt send you into another motor M8, anyway, its his fault, bleeding idiots driving so close!!

Mal:
Thats the very reason I get so [ZB] off with tailgaters Rob, youre lucky he didnt send you into another motor M8, anyway, its his fault, bleeding idiots driving so close!!

Aye, and just before Neil arrives with his arms full of my paste quotes, I gave it up “suggesting” folks in front should get their toe down ages ago.

Toe down or not, that aint the point Rob, (tho the faster the worse danger and accident) driving too close is a just poxy braindead idea at any speed.

Why would I arrive with quotes Rob, he hit you from behind so it’s cut and dried is it not? Why would the speed of vehicles in front have anything to do with him hitting you up the arse?

Coffeeholic:
Why would I arrive with quotes Rob, he hit you from behind so it’s cut and dried is it not? Why would the speed of vehicles in front have anything to do with him hitting you up the arse?

Because you have an annoying habit of keeping a record of everything I write from decades ago and then through it back into the argument to seemingly try and catch me out and I’m sure you will have a record of me saying not so long ago that on occasions I would sit close behind the vehicle in front to “suggest they got their toe down”.

Rob K:
Because you have an annoying habit of keeping a record of everything I write from decades ago and then through it back into the argument .

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Rob, I don’t keep a record of what you say at all. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
Just in case you didn’t realise it when you post something on here it stays here. So at the moment there is a written record of all 1583 posts you have made to date. Just thought I would make you aware of this fact so that when you are blasting people for doing something one minute then saying you do the same thing the next your inconsistency will be here for all to see.

Just trying to help. :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:
Because you have an annoying habit of keeping a record of everything I write from decades ago and then through it back into the argument .

Rob, I don’t keep a record of what you say at all. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
Just in case you didn’t realise it when you post something on here it stays here. So at the moment there is a written record of all 1583 posts you have made to date. Just thought I would make you aware of this fact so that when you are blasting people for doing something one minute then saying you do the same thing the next your inconsistency will be here for all to see.

Yeah, that’s why I made a point of saying I quit doing it before you beat me to it :grimacing:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:

Just in case you didn’t realise it when you post something on here it stays here.

Yeah, that’s why I made a point of saying I quit doing it before you beat me to it :grimacing:

Never mind all this :unamused: :unamused: …when are we getting to this weeks adventures?? :wink: :wink:

My sentiments exactly DogMan.

Boys, boys, b-o-y-s :unamused: Now I’ve been a good little boy sat in front of my compo 'til 6am and then set my alarm for a few hours later to be first in the queue for my latest fix of Primoholic.

Now I suggest you both knuckle down with your little bottles of Tippex and get on with the job in hand. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR :question: :imp: …OR PERHAPS YOU’D LIKE ME TO TAKE A BRACE AND BIT AND DRILL IT IN BECAUSE IF YOU DON’T HURRY UP I’M GOING TO…erm…I’m going to…errrrrr, err…ahem…

gets scared and goes to hide behind the sofa :laughing:

Saxon786:
My sentiments exactly DogMan.

Boys, boys, b-o-y-s :unamused: Now I’ve been a good little boy sat in front of my compo 'til 6am and then set my alarm for a few hours later to be first in the queue for my latest fix of Primoholic.

Now I suggest you both knuckle down with your little bottles of Tippex and get on with the job in hand. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR :question: :imp: …OR PERHAPS YOU’D LIKE ME TO TAKE A BRACE AND BIT AND DRILL IT IN BECAUSE IF YOU DON’T HURRY UP I’M GOING TO…erm…I’m going to…errrrrr, err…ahem…

gets scared and goes to hide behind the sofa :laughing:

WTF :question:

Nothing from me this week, and next week is looking unlikely too. Sorry. :blush: :blush:

I had my 12 year son old with me this week and we spent time having fun instead of me writing and next weeks trip isn’t really worth covering. :confused: :frowning: :cry: