FedEx

:slight_smile: anybody any experience of this , i have been told i can work for these trunking out of stansted airport? should i just accept and find out more that way?

Since ANC sold out to FEDEX recently we have been doing more varied routes and I THINK we do a Stanstead trunk from Stoke.Don’t know what work originates from Stanstead.

Don’t know what work originates from Stanstead.

When I worked for Fed Ex in the early 90’s,before they pulled out of the UK,stuff that went in/out of Stansted,was worldwide stuff.

Southern areas used Stansted,Northern areas,including our depot at Leeds,used Birmingham,and I can’t remember where the Scotch went,(Probably Prestwick.) or the Welsh freight.

Anything ex UK,went via Europe first,but can’t remember if it was Belgium or France. (Think it was Belgium then.)

Used to be a good company to work for,but that was 17/18 years ago.

Ken.

:smiley: thanks for that i have heard also they do a trunk to stoke, how long would that take? i reckon its about 180 miles each way so about 4 hours each way also.

donpablo:
:smiley: thanks for that i have heard also they do a trunk to stoke, how long would that take? i reckon its about 180 miles each way so about 4 hours each way also.

We do a trunk from Stoke to Harlow and that can be done in about 4 hours each way.

Fedex at Stoke is now recruiting drivers direct.
Call: 01782 658836