Favourite music

is it me or are we all stereo-typed into being country and western music?

Personally i think its the biggest pile of ZB ever, either your wife left you, your dogs dead or your trucks broken down!!!

What do you all prefer? anything that makes radio2 play list or M80 in spain does for me but then i am getting too used to listening to radio4 at the moment!!!

welshboyinspain:
either your wife left you, your dogs dead or your trucks broken down!!!

:blush: :blush: :blush: Did they make a song about it then :blush: :blush: :blush:

Nah, I listen to anything from classical to heavy rock in the cab - depends on my mood :slight_smile:

Radio 2 does seem to figure tho’

I like all sorts of music including some country stuff. but it can be anything from Bangra to Glenn Miller.

I listen to Radio 2 mostly but if not ive everthing on CD from panpipe music to punk rock including C&W (its not all doom and gloom)

hey toowise is your avatar that kid from merthyr? on the news said he was 3 and his mum let him smoke!!! stupid cow

dont go to the extremes of classicac or pipes but my collection is normally anything from 50/60’s to dj tiesto depending on mood and if i need to try keep myself awake

YA GOTTA LOVE MUSIC IN THIS GAME.

RADIO 2/4 FOR ME OTHERWISE

REM,DOVES,RADIOHEAD,THE TWANG,OR DAVID GRAY CD"S ARE ON.

P.S.DOES ANYONE ELSE IN THEIR THIRTYS LIKE THE ARCHERS?

buck73:
snip<>
P.S.DOES ANYONE ELSE IN THEIR THIRTYS LIKE THE ARCHERS?

Love it! Never miss it unless I’m really late leaving the depot :laughing:

Bugger - I’m not quite in my, thirties :cry: :cry:

My name is Lucy, I’m 32 years old and I’m an Archerholic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucy:
My name is Lucy, I’m 32 years old and I’m an Archerholic. :stuck_out_tongue:

And the test question is …

supermarket sausages - should Tom or shouldn’t he? :laughing: :laughing:

What Brian says generally goes. Arse that he is. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

if I’m leaving late can get radio 4 LW in the evenings from madrid northwards so always listen to the archers. think supermarket is a bad move as his sausages are obviously of a high quality!!!
today programme in the morning simply the best news on tv or radio

R2 for me,although between 6am and 7.30am,I’ll tune into a local radio station,as Sarah Kennedy does me ■■■■ in. :angry:

Posh tart. :angry:

A lot of people don’t like Jezza at lunchtime,but a bloke that plays The Buzzcocks is alright by me!!! :smiley:

“Ever fallen in love with someone
Ever fallen in love with someone
Ever fallen in love,in love with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with.”

Ken.

Quinny:
R2 for me,although between 6am and 7.30am,I’ll tune into a local radio station,as Sarah Kennedy does me ■■■■ in. :angry:

Posh tart. :angry:

Ken.

I’ll second that Quinny, R2 is good, … :smiley:

…apart from Sarah. :imp:

Talk about name dropping ■■■■■ oh me & the dearly beloved were playing with the cats the other day when who should come round for tea Stephen Fry and the Right Rvd. Colnel John Von Horseinheir. Note to SK WE DON’T GIVE ■■■■, and no, no ■■■■ ing ‘SW’s’ to you now ■■■■ off. Mr lester is good terry can annoy me i think i’m too young to listen to his irish ramblings about going on boggys boat. KB is fairly good popmaster is awesome, JV is great love listening to two over paid buffoons ranting on about rubbish and diedre ‘the cat lady’ from daventry ringing up to say I like to put my animals in clothes, because, frankly I don’t give a hoot. Steve Wright can test my patience pretty much most of the time. Radio one, Moyles talks too much crap for my liking really, Sara C is too manly and I don’t really like her show, especially the ‘changing track’ that is just tripe esp the msgs afterwards oh yeh stay strong it’ll all get better etc etc etc. I touch myself when Edith Bowman is on, cos I like her, i like her a lot Scott Mills is run of the mill tripe IMO.

Currently on my cd playlist is a range of tracks from Tinchy Stryder to Raging Speedhorn with stuff like Kings Of Leon, Prodigy, Streets, Deftones, Biffy Clyro and loadsa other stuff in between

welshboyinspain:
hey toowise is your avatar that kid from merthyr? on the news said he was 3 and his mum let him smoke!!! stupid cow

no, its a 35 mm film of me when i was 18months old and my uncle told me he’d teach me how to drive a truck when i was older :laughing:

Blues and sole, and when stuck in traffic, Bob Marley and just chill out.