What music do you like listening to?

Hi Guys

Just a quickie. Just wondering what artists you like listening to while out and about doing your runs? Can be old or new artists and if you can be jacked going to the bother, the particular songs too?

Cheers :slight_smile:

Rem Queen Bon jovi Coldplay Dire straits Madness
Bryan adams Pink floyd Status quo

Kevin bloody wilson very good but rude
Think there is a pattern here only good music no crap
To many good songs to name by them :smiley:

I listen to every genre of music when I’m driving, good music is good music be it house, classical, indie, 80’s, rock, reggae, trance, easy listening or folk.

Can’t understand people who listen to the same type of music ALL the time. For instance my next door neighbour listens to house music ALL of the time, mix it up a bit for god’s sake you boring ■■■■■

Anything I am in mood for. Can be any radio station ( mainly BBCR2 ) or any CD I have taken before my shift of my shelf and I felt I will be in mood for it that night.

Audio books on the I Pod, connected to the stereo via the auxiliary socket brilliant and free to download.

I like Radio 2
Any country music
Rock
Sixties
Rolling Stones
Bob Dylan
Robert Plant
Johnny Cash
Merle Haggard
Tina Turner
Bruce Springsteen
Led Zeppelin
Eric Burden and the Animals
Travelling Wilbury’s
And many more artists.

mike68:
Audio books on the I Pod, connected to the stereo via the auxiliary socket brilliant and free to download.

If they’re legal ( :wink: ) where from??

audiobook’s, podcasts, stonesour, slipknot, joe bonnamassa, bb king, stevie ray vaughn, pink floyd, linkin park, stone gods, Belive in F.A.T.E, some country, gary moore, chickenfoot, black country communion, black rebel motorcycle club…to name a few :grimacing:

Runrig - long distance, protera, beat the drum. Gaidhlig songs. North sea gas. Colin Cambell, Matt Macginn. Bryn Fon, Huw Chiswell, Tecwyn Ifan, Timothy Evans ( welsh singers). Adge Cutler & the Wurzels, too name a few, & radio 1 if i’m desperate :laughing: :laughing:

Sam Millar:
Hi Guys

Just a quickie. Just wondering what artists you like listening to while out and about doing your runs? Can be old or new artists and if you can be jacked going to the bother, the particular songs too?

Cheers :slight_smile:

Tis good to know its ok with you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Radio 2 has the best mix of music but it has to be the ipod when that b**ch phelps comes on at the end of a nite shift! She makes me want to pull over and throw the keys in a field and walk home.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Marillion (Post Fish era) And Rush mostly. Avenged Sevenfold, Kings of Leon (If I’m in the mood)
30 Seconds To Mars. Biffy Clyro. Proper music, by proper musicians really! :smiley:

Status Quo,Iron Maiden,Pink Floyd,AC/DC,Rammstein,Metallica,All these make the motorways enjoyable,and no-one to tell me to turn it down. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

anything from death metal, to jazz, to japanese techno/pop

gogzy:
jazz

quoting the committments here, Jazz is musical â– â– â– â– , if u wanna â– â– â– â– , use your hand, not your sax!

mjbaron:

gogzy:
jazz

quoting the committments here, Jazz is musical [zb], if u wanna [zb], use your hand, not your sax!

haha

nah i prefer to sit on my hand and pretend

i like metallica, ac/dc, black flag, henry rollins, all, descendants, firehose, green day, foo fighters, madness, the jam, northern soul, ska, skate punk, atlantic soul… lots of stuff, really. in fact, if it’s loud, fast and has guitars, it has a good chance of being on my list!

bigrig , your list is incomplete !! where are accept ? i used to love playing metal heart full on , certainly made the miles fly by , cheers , dave . ps i am as deaf as a post now !!!

rigsby:
bigrig , your list is incomplete !! where are accept ? i used to love playing metal heart full on , certainly made the miles fly by , cheers , dave . ps i am as deaf as a post now !!!

I forgot Motorhead :open_mouth: do ya think Lemmy will forgive me :blush: :blush: :blush: