what do you listen to

ive just got my hands on oasis complete discography which made me think what is your favorite cd to put on for those long hauls

offspring come to mind also obviously anything by AC DC anything punk and heavy rock does it for me :wink:

I’ve tried to,but I just can’t get “into” an album whilst driving,I need to sit back ,relax,close my eyes,have a scotch or two :smiley: . So its radio 2 for me. :neutral_face: :wink:

mmm wonder where my other post went :unamused: ok here goes again:)

calvin harris… pendulum or some other dance tunes to get ready for the weekend

george thorogood and the destroyers works for me… bad to the bone… on full blast, puts you in a really good mood, try it you’ll love it

Lots of favourite music on iPod,early1980’s my favourite, or Chris Evans and Ken Bruce, or just blissful silence listening to the engine rumble/grumble in the background :sunglasses:

I have music from the 60s through to today and have them burned to MP3 disc so I have all sorts, but I mainly listen to MP3 audiobooks. Just listened to “Under The Dome” by Stephen King and “The Last Coyote” by Michael Connoly this trip, and have just started on “The Pelican Brief” to get me home.
An unabridged book can go to 30 hours so it keeps me entertained.

i listen to pretty much anything, but its mainly heavy/bluesy/stoner rock that i listen to, stuff like Queens of the Stone age, Them Crooked Vultures etc, plus a few local bands, favourite being a band called Blue Stragglers (slightly biased as theyre all good mates) - theyve got some tracks on myspace and last.fm :wink:

Death metal

Verve - Northern Soul
Stone Roses - Second Coming
James - Gold Mother

http://www.last.fm/music/Blue%2520Stragglers?ac=blue%20strag :smiley:

Joe Bonamassa or Joe Satriani guitar heaven :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
youtube.com/watch?v=6AvUD114Fts
youtube.com/watch?v=AOsgv_X_cV8

i mostly listen too 80’s 90’s music audio books or radio 4