Fast Track LGV/HGV

Well another one bites the dust, phones just ringing out at the rented office, voicemail full and no doubt a lot of ripped of people, including myself…tossers! look out for a new firm popping up in the next few weeks

in the next few weeks

Prob wont have to wait that long!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

in the next few weeks

Prob wont have to wait that long!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

My guess… The company is already set up and will be ‘taking on all assets and liabilities’.

Tin Hat On :wink:

From their website

A NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS

Fast Track is experiencing cash flow difficulties. The Company is working hard to resolve this. It may be that some of our customers will have their training courses delayed in the meantime. If you have any questions then please e-mail us on info@fasttracklgv.co.uk. In the meantime, please be assured that we are doing all that we can to resolve the current difficulties.

fasttracklgv.co.uk/

That was Saturday… Today is Monday and its changed again.

Fast Track HGV has currently Seized Trading due to a Forced Closure. The company was working very hard to avoid this situation but it was beyond the business’s control. If you have any questions then please e-mail us on info@fasttracklgv.co.uk and a representative will email you back with any questions you may have. We can only apologise on Fast Track’s behalf but can say that the business closing down was beyond the companies control.

Oh and its "Ceased Trading” you morons, not “Seized Trading”

iDriver

Another load of people lost their money then, but they should have gone direct :wink:

iDriver:
That was Saturday… Today is Monday and its changed again.

Fast Track HGV has currently Seized Trading due to a Forced Closure. The company was working very hard to avoid this situation but it was beyond the business’s control. If you have any questions then please e-mail us on info@fasttracklgv.co.uk and a representative will email you back with any questions you may have. We can only apologise on Fast Track’s behalf but can say that the business closing down was beyond the companies control.

Oh and its "Ceased Trading” you morons, not “Seized Trading”

iDriver

I think this

If you have any questions then please e-mail us on info@fasttracklgv.co.uk and a representative will email you back with any questions you may have.

probably translates as

If you have any questions then please e-mail us on info@fasttracklgv.co.uk and a representative will email you back with our new company name and contact details within a day or two.

Sad if people have lost money but good news they are gone.

I would not be surprised if “Harry” was behind some of the new brokers who have just started

I think we can be certain that we have not seen the last of Harry Singh.