FASTRACK

Are Fastrack and hgvandlgvtraining.co.uk the same thing?

I urge everyone not to confuse this with www.hgvlgvtraining.co.uk which is a thoroughly reputable site and highly recommended.

It seems this industry is riddled with lo-lifes determined to screw innocent punters. I know of no other industry where people are so easily duped into spending thousands of pounds without seeing the product.

It’s been said dozens of times: Always visit the training provider. Make sure you’re comfortable before you part with any money. There are many websites making all sorts of promises that are often unfounded.

On virtually a daily basis we are now taking calls from people who have suffered at the hands of the unscrupulous. There’s no need for this to continue. Please take extreme care when booking.

All the best to you all and be careful out there. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Are Fastrack and hgvandlgvtraining.co.uk the same thing?

They both have the same 0800 number

Hi peter,

They are the one and same. Same outfit…just diferrent websites.

That is what a lot of these brokers are now doing. Having as many bites of the cheery as posible.

For me having two websites does not make sense as all you are doing is doubling your marketing costs and also boosting the cost per click making it more expensive to advertise on google for everybody. The only winners here are google