Fair play on fuel tax

Having read the Transaction 2007 and RHA website about potential Pre election fuel protests also read the article on the mail online website at the rising cost as fuel is to rise further, im trying to gauge everyones consensus of opinion.

Rallyman:
Having read the Transaction 2007 and RHA website about potential Pre election fuel protests also read the article on the mail online website at the rising cost as fuel is to rise further, im trying to gauge everyones consensus of opinion.

It seems a bit like the cause of the American war of independence but we can’t declare ourselves independent of the British government and it all went pearshaped when they first brought in the DERV fuel taxation system years ago so basically we’re zb’d whoever wins the zb election. :open_mouth: :imp: :frowning:

roll on bioderv

as far as i know , for as long as this country has a goverment were doomed

i thought that bunch gave up :unamused:

al_P:
roll on bioderv

as far as i know , for as long as this country has a goverment were doomed

It would’nt make any difference because they’d just tax that at the same rate if everyone switched to it which at the current price of bio fuels would make it more expensive than ordinary diesel.Under present Euro and Brit taxation LPG is a better idea if you could find a decent spark ignition engine suitable for a truck.The old Rolls Meteor with some decent modern fuel injection and engine management upgrades running at Scandinavian type weights would probably be perfect but the government won’t allow the higher weights to take advantage of all that extra power and they’d change the taxation policy as soon as everyone invested in the new technology.

Well its all kicking off on the 1st of may round the manchester area and the north east so feel free to join in

facebook.com/group.php?gid=307148262680 have ur say

urbandictionary.com/define.p … o+the+wind

Denis F:
Urban Dictionary: ■■■■■■■ into the wind

:laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont start any protests until after 11am on the 1st May, after that i will be on a plane out of here, makes sure its all done and dusted before I return, many thanks… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: