failed

well guys i failed stupid little mistakes on my part mainly awareness and planning other than that the drive reverse controlled stop went spot on but hey thats in the past now il look to the future and my next test date fingers crossed

**NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **NEXT TIME =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

never mind pal get put straight back in for it , your not first to fail and won’t be the last !
good luck in future
ian

thomo1709:
well guys i failed…

That’s tough luck mate. :frowning:

I can’t improve on what bigcheese said, so please get straight back in for it and knock 'em dead next time. :wink:

I’m gutted for ya. It took me 5 attempts, I put it down to nerves.
Don’t give up.

cheers guys for that the thing is i no i can drive 100 times better than i did only i was to blame i knew exactly where i went wrong so now its on with my next one fingers crossed
steve

Steve stick with it i know what it’s like when you fail.

Keep going Steve, it’s well worth it
Stu

dont worry happens to the bets of us,

i passed my class 2 first time, failed my class 1 twice, first time was my own fault, 2 minors and i forgot to put the trailer legs back up at the end lol.
2nd time was a ■■■■ fo an examiner

3rd time and i got the same examiner as the first test and he remembered me and took the {zb} out of me lol, cant really be angry at that lol, anyway 3 minors each one avoidable.
first was indicating the wrong way off a sliproad in livingston (weird places livingston roads),
2nd one was parking over a yellow box outside a police station (forward thinking would have prevented this) and the 3rd one was roadworks that had ended but the speed limit signs were still up so i stuck to it even though the road was clear

dont worry about it mate, ull do it next time, ur not the first to fail 1st time and u certanly wont be the last! uve got plenty of support on here if u need it

better luck next time