Failed Class C again

I could have worded that better, what I meant by pull out on people was, on the three occasions I knew there was a window to go maybe only 4 seconds, if I was on my own I would have gone, but as the examiner was there I thought hmm I will wait, so I know when to go, I will trust my instincts next time and forget hes there :laughing:

I can just keep plugging away at it every two or three weeks or wait mid january and do 18 hours plus test, or I could try say 6 hours plus test which would be 7.5 driving for about £470 notes. which may make more sense if i fail i never really got into the 4 hour drive for at least 2 hours. Im not saying money is no object, but i wanted to do both classes for 3 grand, i think that has gone out of the window :open_mouth:

Rizz:
I could have worded that better, what I meant by pull out on people was, on the three occasions I knew there was a window to go maybe only 4 seconds, if I was on my own I would have gone, but as the examiner was there I thought hmm I will wait, so I know when to go, I will trust my instincts next time and forget hes there :laughing:

Good thinking - trust your own decisions :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I can just keep plugging away at it every two or three weeks or wait mid january and do 18 hours plus test, or I could try say 6 hours plus test which would be 7.5 driving for about £470 notes. which may make more sense if i fail i never really got into the 4 hour drive for at least 2 hours. Im not saying money is no object, but i wanted to do both classes for 3 grand, i think that has gone out of the window :open_mouth:

Had a guy going for C who had already spent £3,000 :open_mouth: - he did pass after another £650 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: - he did 2 full courses and 7 tests in total :unamused:

I have spent 1250 so far and was expecting upto 2k on the c with 3 fails expected, if it goes over than then its a bit of a downer but im not a quitter i will just keep on going.