F and M Refridgerated transport

Any one no anything about these? any info pls :confused:

Irish firm I think

Only one I know is Faure & Machet from France, White/blue with red logo?

jj72:
Only one I know is Faure & Machet from France, White/blue with red logo?

No it`s not them, not even sure what colour there vehicles are or what they are :confused:

obly thing i know about them is they do hanging work out of the abattoir in bamber bridge

scaniaman:
obly thing i know about them is they do hanging work out of the abattoir in bamber bridge

That`s them, know anything about them? what are there vehicles? anything a great help :slight_smile:

if its the white ones with blue f&m on they are all scania topline 164s :wink:

F&M on head board… Topline V8’s with blue side skirts… If your after SLEEP/REST I would avoid (Some of there wagons pull for Montgomerys - NUFF said) and I wouldnt think his money was the best… They fill up a lot out of Tyholland!

£500 pw salary,do hanging out of dunbia bamber bridge,and chickens out of gafor Preston to all the little shops in London,not alot of rest at all,topline v8’s,not one I’d go to and I’ve done hanging meat for last 6 years on and off !

Are they really that bad? are they on Irish plates and are they digi

Also is it flip-flops and swiss-rolls

Was told it was a lot of Germany and Holland :imp:

There not digi,4 series and early R series,they wasn’t doin Germany and holland 6 months ago but guess things can change in that time,they did have some poles on there but then again that could of changed also,I’d just ask plenty of questions b4 you start then that way you know the craic,I was told stories bout the last company I worked for bout this and that,was there 2 years,only left cus mrs had little boy and was away weeks,just dnt let stories put u off,things can change.oh and yes there on Irish plates,hope this helps :smiley:

I was told stories bout the last company I worked for bout this and that,was there 2 years,only left cus mrs had little boy and was away weeks,just dnt let stories put u off,things can change.

Wise words :wink:

I think I might give it a chance. Booked a week off next week so I dont have to commit to anything yet. He did say its digi and also its an English bloke dishing the work for an Irish bloke hes based in the Northwestâ– â– ? :neutral_face:

F&M is for Fergal and Martin,Martin is the Irish fella you would probably speak to,the English guy dising work out will be Reg if he’s still there,from Liverpool but was living in Ireland last I heard,use to work for Thomas Mone he did,that’s if it’s the same fella hey !

you got it Reg was the guy I spoke to what is he like :open_mouth:

All I’ll say on an open forum is,be prepared to work,HARD !